By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

Linkzmax said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

the real scum is Yo_john. coward voting himself

You say this, and yet you don't have a vote on him. Why is that?

well i assumed he wouldn't be coming back to play so he'd be mod kill'd

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

straws! wht straws? i don't see any straws in this game.

yea i see your trying to turn the tables, but it won't work. why should i remind you of wht you said when you said it? stop trying to distract people from the truth proof.

the only person everbody see's grasping at straws is you.

the real scum is Yo_john. coward voting himself

this is quite amusing as I don't think anyone sees what you're saying.

You said that something that I said was suspicious. What was it, and why do you think it's suspicious? Why can't you answer the question?

oops got a question!

do the actions of days past count? i think i lost myself in rant.

you're obviously intent on not answering.

vote: MarcusDjak=ckson

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

bolded to remind you guys we are probably in twilight

It still takes 5 votes to hammer the lynch until Soleron is actually dead/modkilled. If one of us were to unvote, there would not be an instalynch.

true I'll put us in twilght for sure then

unvote

Vote: john

he voted himself need I say more

or not LOL

Wonktonodi said:
or not LOL

no I'm good for a sec I though prof was one of the votes

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I promise I won't argue the point. I genuinely want to know what is suspicious and why, because I don't think you have anything to show, and I want you to prove to me that you didn't just bandwagon someone elses vote.

I'll tell you right now that people pretend to be suspicious of others in order to draw out your kind of bandwagoning. So I'm interested to know if you fell for it.

well i'm an honorable man which won't do me much good in this game but i didn't jump on any bandwagon. me being suspisious of you was when you quoted me asking me why i wanted to lynch hep(no reason). so it was nothing you said it was your premeditated actions that has you under suspicion.

my lynching hep was to draw someone out and you took the bait jumping to defend hep.

so now if possible i unlynch hep to lynch you.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
I promise I won't argue the point. I genuinely want to know what is suspicious and why, because I don't think you have anything to show, and I want you to prove to me that you didn't just bandwagon someone elses vote.

I'll tell you right now that people pretend to be suspicious of others in order to draw out your kind of bandwagoning. So I'm interested to know if you fell for it.

well i'm an honorable man which won't do me much good in this game but i didn't jump on any bandwagon. me being suspisious of you was when you quoted me asking me why i wanted to lynch hep(no reason). so it was nothing you said it was your premeditated actions that has you under suspicion.

my lynching hep was to draw someone out and you took the bait jumping to defend hep.

any good townie would also want to know why you are voting for someone. Voting without a reason and then refusing to say the reason makes people more suspicious of you and just going after the person who asked you why doesn't come across as a strong argument at all.

glad to see you participating more

Wonktonodi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:

any good townie would also want to know why you are voting for someone. Voting without a reason and then refusing to say the reason makes people more suspicious of you and just going after the person who asked you why doesn't come across as a strong argument at all.

glad to see you participating more

trying. i forget sometimes that VGCter's are some of the best at debating and pressing the issue. proof being good at it just makes me work hard at playing the game.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

trying. i forget sometimes that VGCter's are some of the best at debating and pressing the issue. proof being good at it just makes me work hard at playing the game.

I remember my first game with prof, fun times. It takes a little while to get familiar with the game but since I have I've really enjoyed it and only miss when I have a very busy schedule.

Wonktonodi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

I remember my first game with prof, fun times. It takes a little while to get familiar with the game but since I have I've really enjoyed it and only miss when I have a very busy schedule.

yea. eventhough i havenn't relly got the game down pat yet its stll fun. proof has been cool since the da y met him on the site.