L-4; No Lynch: Yo_john

By players:

Wonk: Heph

Heph: Prof->Unvote->Yo_john

Tadpole: Wonk->Unvote->Yo_john

Marcus: Heph

Yo_john: No Lynch

Linkz: Yo_john

Given that the day is not yet over, I will be modkilling Soleron just as soon as I have time, which should be mid afternoon.  If the day is over, he will simply die with the lynch/night flavor.

Remember that Soleon dying will make it so only 4 votes are required to lynch somebody, not the 5 we are currently using.

bolded to remind you guys we are probably in twilight

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Linkzmax said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
lynch Heph

Have any reasoning behind your vote, or are you just piggybacking off of Wonk's reasoning?

I'll cut you some slack because I think there's a very good chance you're town, but the latter is generally looked at as scummy.(mafia-like) Futhermore, giving your own opinion on a situation is vital for allowing others to try to gauge your alignment.

don't know either person. i'm new and still trying to understand the formula

so why do you want to lynch heph?

his post seems suspicious, but i'm starting to question your post aswell.

Oh you are, are you?

Pray tell, what do you question about it, why is it suspicious? And then how about explaining why Hephs post is suspect?

If you're feeling generous, don't spare any details. Explain specifically why, and then, explain why it makes sense given the overall context, and then maybe outside factors. You don't have to give me all that explanation, but I'd like something more than the simple single sentences you've been providing so far.

oh and getting defencive are we. yea i see. that enough evidence right there. lynch proof.

Now you're just grasping at straws aren't you? You don't have a legitimate reason but see everyone as thinking you have something solid against me. You still don't provide what I asked for, and substitute something else? I'd say you're feeling pretty desperate.

You don't have any reason even remotely as good as abitrarily saying that I'm getting defensive, right? That's what I thought too.

This conversation isn't going to go anywhere, it's just going to be mindless conjecture of "I think you're acting weird" - "no, you're acting weird" etc etc, so, instead, because I feel so confidently in your guilt, I'd like to know who you think is scum (aside from me, I already know you're going to say me) and who you think is town. You can write "not sure" as well, if you'd like.

theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Linkzmax said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
lynch Heph

Have any reasoning behind your vote, or are you just piggybacking off of Wonk's reasoning?

I'll cut you some slack because I think there's a very good chance you're town, but the latter is generally looked at as scummy.(mafia-like) Futhermore, giving your own opinion on a situation is vital for allowing others to try to gauge your alignment.

don't know either person. i'm new and still trying to understand the formula

so why do you want to lynch heph?

his post seems suspicious, but i'm starting to question your post aswell.

Oh you are, are you?

Pray tell, what do you question about it, why is it suspicious? And then how about explaining why Hephs post is suspect?

If you're feeling generous, don't spare any details. Explain specifically why, and then, explain why it makes sense given the overall context, and then maybe outside factors. You don't have to give me all that explanation, but I'd like something more than the simple single sentences you've been providing so far.

oh and getting defencive are we. yea i see. that enough evidence right there. lynch proof.

Now you're just grasping at straws aren't you? You don't have a legitimate reason but see everyone as thinking you have something solid against me. You still don't provide what I asked for, and substitute something else? I'd say you're feeling pretty desperate.

You don't have any reason even remotely as good as abitrarily saying that I'm getting defensive, right? That's what I thought too.

This conversation isn't going to go anywhere, it's just going to be mindless conjecture of "I think you're acting weird" - "no, you're acting weird" etc etc, so, instead, because I feel so confidently in your guilt, I'd like to know who you think is scum (aside from me, I already know you're going to say me) and who you think is town. You can write "not sure" as well, if you'd like.

straws! wht straws? i don't see any straws in this game.

yea i see your trying to turn the tables, but it won't work. why should i remind you of wht you said when you said it? stop trying to distract people from the truth proof.

the only person everbody see's grasping at straws is you.

the real scum is Yo_john. coward voting himself

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea i see your trying to turn the tables, but it won't work. why should i remind you of wht you said when you said it? stop trying to distract people from the truth proof.

this is quite amusing as I don't think anyone sees what you're saying.

You said that something that I said was suspicious. What was it, and why do you think it's suspicious? Why can't you answer the question?

I promise I won't argue the point. I genuinely want to know what is suspicious and why, because I don't think you have anything to show, and I want you to prove to me that you didn't just bandwagon someone elses vote.

I'll tell you right now that people pretend to be suspicious of others in order to draw out your kind of bandwagoning. So I'm interested to know if you fell for it.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

this is quite amusing as I don't think anyone sees what you're saying.

You said that something that I said was suspicious. What was it, and why do you think it's suspicious? Why can't you answer the question?

oops got a question!

do the actions of days past count? i think i lost myself in rant.

Wonktonodi said:

bolded to remind you guys we are probably in twilight

It still takes 5 votes to hammer the lynch until Soleron is actually dead/modkilled. If one of us were to unvote, there would not be an instalynch.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

You say this, and yet you don't have a vote on him. Why is that?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

oops got a question!

Yes. Everything in this thread counts. And if you stick around long enough, behavioral patterns from earlier games are even brought up.(Wonk has brought up such a question)

Linkzmax said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

oops got a question!

Yes. Everything in this thread counts. And if you stick around long enough, behavioral patterns from earlier games are even brought up.(Wonk has brought up such a question)

still learning