By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

You ruined it Wonk, I knew you were the cop and wanted to ask you who investigated! And with that information, there's no way to lose. random vote coming up:

Vote: TadpoleJackson

Around the Network

To be fair, I can't imagine prof would have missed the strong hints you gave that you had scanned me night 2. Btw, who was the night one scan?

look at that, all newbs. Why am I so good at this?

oh and vote:tadpole

Linkzmax said:
To be fair, I can't imagine prof would have missed the strong hints you gave that you had scanned me night 2. Btw, who was the night one scan?

the night one scan was the night one mafia kill Silver-tiger.

Around the Network

it's hammer time

Vote: Tadpole

so linkz did you know I was the cop from only my actions of from TOS?

Premature really, but that's just paranoia talking on my end.

I figured it out because of your actions. That would have been extremely dangerous against a more perceptive scumteam, hence why I was trying to keep pressure on you also. There was nothing to tell really from TOS because his scan was the night kill. Once I knew you were the cop and you/he had scanned me, I suspected night one was ST because of http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4180738 . I think you guys were a bit too obvious about your scans, but I'm glad you didn't go ahead and scan what seemed to be your #1 suspect Heph.

Btw,(@mafia) Heph was a horrible choice for NK unless you somehow thought he was cop. He was easily the leading candidate for a mislynch.

Linkzmax said:
I figured it out because of your actions. That would have been extremely dangerous against a more perceptive scumteam, hence why I was trying to keep pressure on you also. There was nothing to tell really from TOS because his scan was the night kill. Once I knew you were the cop and you/he had scanned me, I suspected night one was ST because of http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4180738 . I think you guys were a bit too obvious about your scans, but I'm glad you didn't go ahead and scan what seemed to be your #1 suspect Heph.

Btw,(@mafia) Heph was a horrible choice for NK unless you somehow thought he was cop. He was easily the leading candidate for a mislynch.

but being too suble could have been dangerous as well if I were killed. Heck I was afraid that if I didn't unvote of change my vote from heph yesterday and was killed that people would assume I had a guily scan on him.