By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

I think you're "harping" on my every word would have been clue enough had you been killed, but the call for help was over the top. I can see your point with Heph, but I think you also made it clear enough that you weren't certain of his scumminess.

Overall, well played duo.

Around the Network

Blah... your*

@ linkz http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4186136
here is where I thought you might have figured TOS out and were voting him as a cover

@prof tadpole is dsister so he's not really a newb

Wonktonodi said:
here is where I thought you might have figured TOS out and were voting him as a cover

@prof tadpole is dsister so he's not really a newb

i disagree :D

Wonktonodi said:

Nope, at that point it was genuine mistrust. I probably would not have followed it to an actual lynch, but I wanted to make my opinion known. His reaction gave me a very town vibe though, so after that I kept the pressure on ala my stint with prof, but more believeable.

Around the Network

Well jesus, I hardly even write the flavor, and you already voted for somebody.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkzmax said:

Btw,(@mafia) Heph was a horrible choice for NK unless you somehow thought he was cop. He was easily the leading candidate for a mislynch.

All of our nighkills were horrid. I wanted Heph dead on night one, FF on night two, Truck on night three. While systematically taking out the lurkers during the day. I came up with the plan on the first day, then I lost one mafia mate, and since John was new to the game I let him make the nightkill on day 1. Day 2 I was going to continue with the lynching the lurker strategy, till Baalzamon jumped in and made the "Everyone sent their night action in", I gave up on that.  After that I just gave up with the game. 

TadpoleJackson said:
Linkzmax said:

Btw,(@mafia) Heph was a horrible choice for NK unless you somehow thought he was cop. He was easily the leading candidate for a mislynch.

All of our nighkills were horrid. I wanted Heph dead on night one, FF on night two, Truck on night three. While systematically taking out the lurkers during the day. I came up with the plan on the first day, then I lost one mafia mate, and since John was new to the game I let him make the nightkill on day 1. Day 2 I was going to continue with the lynching the lurker strategy, till Baalzamon jumped in and made the "Everyone sent their night action in", I gave up on that.  After that I just gave up with the game. 

Well, if you would realize, somebody already said something about the long night at the beginning of that day, and I already clarified it right there.

So it wasn't really a good strategy to begin with, considering I already clarified it before you started it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

so why didn't you guys kill heph night 1? you were the only one with some experience lol
shouldn't you have made the call?

great game thanks baal
so final flavor?
awards?
dead thread?