By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Have you seen it yet? !!CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

I just saw it 2 days ago and absoultely loved the whole thing. Anyone else enjoy it as much?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

theres a new one out?

yup saw it, best blockbuster this summer but the movie seemed short to me I was expecting to see more

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I saw it on Sunday. It was actually even better than I expected, not to mention it set the path for them to make more :)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I really enjoyed it.

1. Believable.
2. Ties into original movies.
3. Leaves multiple options for solid sequels.
4. Just a good story, directing, etc.

Around the Network

No yet, but I've heard nothing but great things about it so far.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I am quite surprised by the positive response, the trailers had made me assume it was awful...

Having said that, I saw Super 8 and Captain America in the last few days, so I will wait a bit until I go and see this (but then of course there is Cowboys and Aliens when that comes to the UK)

I really liked the first 80 minutes of the film. The last half hour seemed really rushed and it left a sour taste in my mouth. It's a shame because the movie started out really well, but then everything went downhill after Cesare escaped. Of course, the ending was pretty inconclusive so we'll see a sequel in the future.

Malfoy was in it so I liked it.

Cirio said:
I really liked the first 80 minutes of the film. The last half hour seemed really rushed and it left a sour taste in my mouth. It's a shame because the movie started out really well, but then everything went downhill after Cesare escaped. Of course, the ending was pretty inconclusive so we'll see a sequel in the future.

How was the ending "inconclusive"?

Maybe for the sake of spoiling we can PM this. But it makes perfect sense.

Also After Ceaser escaped, the only issue I had was if the other Apes were intelligent as i didn't see him give anyone else the new virus. I know the ones from the captivity would be intelligent, but what about those freed from the zoo and lab?