By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What´s your best Nintendo memory?

My first Metroid- Metroid II on the Gameboy- totally blew me away

Taking flight in Super Mario Bros. 3

Barely finishing Castlevania III........Then doing it again with all the characters and solo

Playing F-Zero, and telling myself "Graphics will NEVER get better than this!"

Chrono Trigger- When the "band got back together" (I wanted to cry)

Every second of RE4

and my single greatest memory; Playing Mario Galaxy with my co-pilot/daughter Nya.  Best feeling in the world!

Around the Network

1: Sneaking into the tv room with my step sister after my parents went to bed and staying up until after dawn playing Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES. Specifically when I beat the game and we opened the window and screamed into the breaking morn "WE BEAT MARIO 2!". Hey, we were like 8. It was a big deal.

2: Playing through Dragon Warrior 4 for the first time on the NES, a few years after it was released, and loving it a million.

3: The first weekend owning a SNES in 1991. Oh Mario World, I will always love you so.

When I first saw Nintendo at a friend's house. He had SMB, Rush n' Attack and Ghosts n' Goblins. Playing Mega Man on my other friends Nintendo, then eventually getting it myself, playing all day on Saturdays.

Playing Super Mario 64 in college with my roomate. Playing Mario Kart 64 with roomates after college.

Playing Goldeneye for the first time.

For me, nothing could be better than beating Super Mario World for the first time on the SNES.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

1. Playing Zelda 64 Christmas morning after following its development for years.

2. Giving up while Fighting Gygas in Earthbound after Ness, Jeff, and Poo had all been KO'd only to pull out a victory after using Paula’s pray because I couldn’t think of anything else to do.

3. DO A BARREL ROLL!

4. The ending of Lufia II. I hadn’t played the original Lufia so I was completely blindsided by what happened.

5. Playing Pokemon Red and Blue with my brother.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

Playing Super Mario Land 2 on Christmas day.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

getting a n64 instead of a ps.

One day my brothers, my cousin, and I were playing Iron Sword on NES. We got to the part where we need to get the dragons crown. We tried everything and couldn't figure it out. we could see the crown but Couldn't reach it. Then I said "hey guys I know I'll call Captain N!" (If any one remembers the Captain N show, they had a section after the cartoon where an Actor dressed like Captain N answered questions from a mailbag or a phone or something.) So then I pretended to call Captain N and talk to him on the phone. Then out of my ass I said "Captain N says to use the wing boots". By a stroke of luck it worked and my brothers and cousin believed I had talked to Captain N for years.

I have an N-Gage... and still play it.

most ninntendo moment as a child is like a video game timeline of my life.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Flymolo said:
One day my brothers, my cousin, and I were playing Iron Sword on NES. We got to the part where we need to get the dragons crown. We tried everything and couldn't figure it out. we could see the crown but Couldn't reach it. Then I said "hey guys I know I'll call Captain N!" (If any one remembers the Captain N show, they had a section after the cartoon where an Actor dressed like Captain N answered questions from a mailbag or a phone or something.) So then I pretended to call Captain N and talk to him on the phone. Then out of my ass I said "Captain N says to use the wing boots". By a stroke of luck it worked and my brothers and cousin believed I had talked to Captain N for years.

that was awesome!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY