By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Review Scores

Tagged games:

looking good, you should add average score to the OP.

Around the Network

Thats better than i expected. I'm still going to wait to buy it until i try it out myself.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Moving long nicely...

i was hoping this wouldn't bomb :P Gonna be pre-ordering the PC version since my dam ps3 control is broken :(

And holy shit! u guys are fast with posting these review scores, i atleast wanted to contribute one score :(

urgh..screw it few more days and il be playing this :P

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Reviews are looking good, got mine pre ordered and can't wait to get it.
Gamespot gave it a 8.5

Around the Network

xplay gave it a 4/5
http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/49329/deus-ex-human-revolution/review/

Was waiting for the reviews and now that's a trip to the store tomorrow... Geez, my games schedule is piling up this autumn...

Very hyped for this game and reviews are great.

Can't wait to play it
Gaming Target 9.5
IncGamers 10
Strategy Informer 9.5
NZGamer 9
Game Informer 8.5

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I'm super excited to get my hands on Deus Ex! I loved the original. I was actually bummed today to find out that GameStop wasn't doing a midnight launch near me. Apparently, they didn't get enough preorders for this game. So I asked my mom to give me a 9:30am wakeup call so I can go get my copy first thing and play a few hours before work. I love my sleep...but dammit I wanna play! :)

"But I don't want to go among mad people!" said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here."

Follow me on Twitter! @stefaniefogel