By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Review Scores

Tagged games:

Sad to see I won't be able to play this until October the earliest, since I'm going to college and won't be bring my 360 for the first month.

Former something....

Around the Network

Current Meta: 89

Hope it stays that way

I'm glad it's getting good reviews. I'm also glad they took their time with it.

Started playing today. Little bit of tuning with the controls at first, then... Awesomeness!

Reviews are completely justified, one of the best, most immersive gaming experiences I've ever had (and I've only been playing for about 2 hours.) I haven't really been able to play one specific style, I've tried to be stealthy but have often ended up getting into massive firefights.

Around the Network

Initially I was a little bit sceptical and pessimist, although I hoped for the best. When I started reading its scores, I became very hyped. Now I read in the VGC review it's excellent but quite short, even doing sidequests (just 15 hours doing them? REALLY? I hope the reviewer was playing it in brain damaged difficulty level!), and I'm very disappointed, I'll eventually buy it, I know I'll like it and I know I'll be even more disappointed if it's really a lot shorter than the first Deus Ex.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Argggghhhhhh another game i wanna buy!!