By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Xenoblade Chronicles review is in, 91/100

Not surprised, Tetsuya Takahashi is my favourite developer (he's made my favorite game of all time, Xenogears). Finally a good console JRPG on Wii.

Around the Network

So what? It looks mediocre, it will disappoint, I'm calling it!

**cries over lack of American release**

Why in hell Italy is the only country in Europe getting it September 2nd? I can't even import it since this will be a bad time for mails with the summer holidays, the package would still arrive 2 weeks after the foreign launch :(

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

But...But it is on Wii it can't be good! lol.
Nice to see; can't wait to buy this if it ever reaches Canada.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Things start well. Do they say something about the translation? Only text or with voices too?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
JEMC said:
Things start well. Do they say something about the translation? Only text or with voices too?

Voices: English (with British accent) and Japanese. Screentexts and subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.

Thanks.

Nice to see that the have left the Japanese dubbing (not that I'm going to play with it, but others will).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nice! I knew it was a winner!

Any link for more details? Personally, I'm expecting 93-95% in ONM. Should get it tomorrow!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
Nice! I knew it was a winner!

Any link for more details? Personally, I'm expecting 93-95% in ONM. Should get it tomorrow!

Click here, pick the fifth picture below the text and zoom in. Unfortunately, you can only read the first page of their two pages review and even then only if you know German.

Thank you! 

I know a bit of German, so I get the general concept. Quite positive. 

Man, how I look forward to this game...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Off to a good start critically then. I've pre-ordered this and cannot wait for it, I'm certain it will take the crown for being IMO the best home console RPG this gen, but I'm wondering if it will take the title of being IMO of the best RPG altogether this gen. Currently, that is held by TWEWY, followed by Pokemon Black/White

Isn't it more like Monster Hunter than Final Fantasy?