By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is better - xbox achievements or ps3 trophies?

Which do you prefer?

Trophies 127 49.80%

Achievements 80 31.37%

Both 15 5.88%

Neither 23 9.02%

Im an idiot 10 3.92%

Total:255
Light said:
no point of asking there are way more sony fanboys on this site -_-

Yeah, because everybody who votes for Trophies must be a Sony fanboy..   >.<

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

? more people like the ps3 on the this site so the ps3 trophies will win. end of story

Trophies. Simply because there is a leveling system. :)

I wonder how often this thread as been made, if we keep making the same threads with the same people in them we all will end up senile

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

i think they both are meaninglesss and useless what's they point of playing agame just becuase archievements?

Around the Network

Achievements. I like the number system a lot better. Plus its really rewarding to complete a really tough achievement and get like 50-100 gamerscore for it, it feels a lot better to me than just a silver/gold trophy.

im shocked that that much people picked trophies, they are both stupid, and im glad that Ninty looks like they wont adopt this feature. Achievements are little better because they've been around since the beginning, although i do like the sound the PS3 makes when you do get a trophy

gamefreak4ever said:
I prefer the trropies...bc its seems like ur accomplishing something...and with the achievements...its like just earning points and that's about it...

If you look on True Achievements you would see that they're more than just an arbitrary number.

http://www.trueachievements.com/

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Trophies by a country mile. The RPG-esque levelling system makes collecting trophies more addictive.

They are both awesome. Now everyone shut the hell up and complain about why the hell nintendo doesn't have em yet.