By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Question to GT5 fans (or potential buyers)

I'm not buying Prologue waiting for GT5.

My games are in my collection.

Fav Devs: Naughty Dog and Insomniac.
And yes I like KH.

Around the Network

C :)

Just gonna buy gt 5

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

C for me too :)

BTW, answer A is somewhat pointless. Who would do that for an expensive demo like GT5P?

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

B

I really think GT5P will be a great racer on its own, and GT5 won't come out for a long time

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

Depending on the bonuses the you get from GT5 Prologue into GT5.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ive never bought a prolouge game and probably never will... i have however owned all gran turismo games... i would take prologue game sales with a grain of salt...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

I'll be getting both. I would already have Prologe if it were out here in america.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

D) Don't buy prologue but buy the real game.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

@ xeo )

actually your answer is the same as answer C)