By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the first videogame you played in 2008?

Loco Roco

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

I played warhawk with a few of my buddys

The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past. Seriously.

Escherichia said:

A friend of mine sent me that for Christmas on the VC. I'm loving it! But I'm stuck.

Halo Triple......stayed up all night....revved up the Xbox at 3:15 am....didn't stop until 9 am.

Funny thing is, in The Pit, I kept killin some dude with the gamertag "MattNasty(something or other)" and then his group kept partying up with me, so in the next game, we went to Val Halla, and all I did was wait on the top of the hill, and watched as he descended from the gravity jump thingy in the main base, and I kept shooting him out of the air....quite funny. At Isolation, I kept bum rushing him with a few AR shots and then a melee, and then the level with the big ferris wheel thing......more rape hahaa

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
Escherichia said:

A friend of mine sent me that for Christmas on the VC. I'm loving it! But I'm stuck.

Where at exactly?

And Kudos to Moongoddess for playing Loco Roco. 

Well, I beat the 2nd dungeon. But on the map it shows one in the bottom left, and one above Hyrule Castle. It also shows the Master Sword in the top left of the map. So I need to figure out how to reach those dungeons. Do I have to go back to kakariko village and talk to the person who told me to visit the 2nd dungeon in the east?

and who calls it Halo Tripple? Reminds me of the guy who called it the PS tripple on youtube. 

Virtua tennis 3, while very drunk.

@boilermaker- 'Halo triple'- that's a first.

We played Mario Galaxy...guitar hero 3 and watch our gf battle in mario and sonic olympic game...

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

My first game I played in 2008 was halo 3, although I just played 1 match. That was like at 4am. A little later I played gh3. it was a bad idea playing it while drunk, I sucked :p . And finally I played SMG. It was like 8am by then.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">