By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the first videogame you played in 2008?

I'm currently playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass. Stuck in the Ice Temple. :-/

Around the Network

Well I was playing Bioshock (360) last night pretty close to midnight ;p
I still haven't played anything else yet though so far this year.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Rainbow 6 vegas online

w00t! I'm no longer stuck in the Ice Temple. >.>

Hey Bacon fat can you tell me how to get the third map in Zelda HG.. I'm in the part where i'm suppose to push something to the map or some shit.. I've tried everything and i can't get it to work :(

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

Around the Network

I'm getting ready to play warhawk.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Bacon fat? what? and does it say you have to put a certain crest thing on your current map? If so, close the DS and open it. Or are you in the Ocean King's temple trying to get the south east map? Do you have to draw something on the red door? You have to draw the triforce in a certain way. Starting at the top, draw down and to the left. Draw right a little bit, go up and to left until you meet the other line. Draw right a bit, then draw down and to the left, then right and finally draw to the top. You should have made the triforce shape.

Did I even help you out at all? You can try guides on GameFAQs. 

idk.. Counter Strike 1.6

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Samurai Warriors 2: Empires on coop with my friend XD

Zelda Phantom Hourglass i passed bacon in that game HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! happy ****ing new year!!!!!!!!!!