By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend..

Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend..

Yes i Have a Girlfriend/Wife :) 74 39.57%

Yes i have a Boyfriend/Husband :) 5 2.67%

Yes i have Both. :) 4 2.14%

I am GAY!!! :) 16 8.56%

I Dont have a GF yet. :( 57 30.48%

I Dont have a BF yet. :( 2 1.07%

I am too Ugly to have anybody. :( 27 14.44%

Total:185
curl-6 said:

It's more a matter of not being able to handle everyday tasks.

For instance, if I had to meet someone in the city for a date.  Public transport timetables, locations, it's all just overwhelming and confusing. Not to mention I have high anxiety almost all the time, so being in crowds or in unfamiliar places make me incredibly nervous.

Being my partner would be like dating a child, as I need to be guided through so many things normal people can do without thinking. Nobody would want to deal with that when there are plenty of fully functional men to go around.

And I wasn't speaking figuratively, I have actually been diagnosed of having the mental age of a 10 year old in terms of problem solving and reading social cues.

You'd be surprised how many girls just want to take care of someone all the time. It makes them feel like they're important. Sure, they're annoying as hell to most of us, but in your case it could work out really well.

Around the Network

I don't. I want one but I personally don't have the time for one. It's the same with dogs; I want one, but I don't have the time for one ;~;

By the way, judging by the poll it looks like all the gay people have boyfriends. Man, you guys are good with relationships!

Eh, not since Sunday, where I got dumped completely out of the blue. >.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Just wanna say thanks for all the words of advice/encouragement. :)

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:
I voted to ugly to have anybody.

No one is too ugly to have anybody. Seriously, even the ugliest of guys can (and do) get girls, it's a matter of being confident, finding the right one and treating her well.

Anyway, I've been with my gf for 2.5 years now, and we are gonna marry next year. Our relationship has been hard because she's Japanese and she needed a visa to come to the UK (I'm Spanish but live in London with her). So for 9 months of these 2.5 years we were having  a long distance relation, and it's fucking annoying. Not recommended. For the last 1 year and 5 months we've been living together uninterruptedly. Everything should be easier when we marry.

Before that I had spent one year without a gf, with only a couple of one night stands.

that's simply not true. There's no such thing as a cofident ugly person. 

oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:

No one is too ugly to have anybody. Seriously, even the ugliest of guys can (and do) get girls, it's a matter of being confident, finding the right one and treating her well.

Anyway, I've been with my gf for 2.5 years now, and we are gonna marry next year. Our relationship has been hard because she's Japanese and she needed a visa to come to the UK (I'm Spanish but live in London with her). So for 9 months of these 2.5 years we were having  a long distance relation, and it's fucking annoying. Not recommended. For the last 1 year and 5 months we've been living together uninterruptedly. Everything should be easier when we marry.

Before that I had spent one year without a gf, with only a couple of one night stands.

Wow. Do you really think so? Believe me, there are A LOT of confident ugly people. And I mean A LOT. Just go to a night club and check. I don't mean you should flirt in a night club (don't like them personally), but believe me, the amount of ugly as fuck guys getting girls is very high. This applies to real life too. You have never seen an ugly guy with a girl? Or being open and confident? You can ask people here, I am sure you will find many people agreeing with me.

You're too negative. Being too negative is a bigger handicap than being ugly to have someone.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:

Wow. Do you really think so? Believe me, there are A LOT of confident ugly people. And I mean A LOT. Just go to a night club and check. I don't mean you should flirt in a night club (don't like them personally), but believe me, the amount of ugly as fuck guys getting girls is very high. This applies to real life too. You have never seen an ugly guy with a girl? Or being open and confident? You can ask people here, I am sure you will find many people agreeing with me.

You're too negative. Being too negative is a bigger handicap than being ugly to have someone.

Well they were probably loaded,because money always looks good. lol  People always say I'm negative,but I don't see it that way. I'm just the type of person,taht will tell you how I feel,no matter what.

oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:

Well they were probably loaded,because money always looks good. lol  People always say I'm negative,but I don't see it that way. I'm just the type of person,taht will tell you how I feel,no matter what.

They're not (though they may pretend...). It's fine that you are honest. But you're honestly negative

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Nope, not yet. I guess there is one girl, but I am going to have to try hard to go out with her. She wants to remain friends, but she confused me with all the hints she has given me.