By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend..

Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend..

Yes i Have a Girlfriend/Wife :) 74 39.57%

Yes i have a Boyfriend/Husband :) 5 2.67%

Yes i have Both. :) 4 2.14%

I am GAY!!! :) 16 8.56%

I Dont have a GF yet. :( 57 30.48%

I Dont have a BF yet. :( 2 1.07%

I am too Ugly to have anybody. :( 27 14.44%

Total:185

No girl right now,but, I really haven't been looking either.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:
I voted to ugly to have anybody.

No one is too ugly to have anybody. Seriously, even the ugliest of guys can (and do) get girls, it's a matter of being confident, finding the right one and treating her well.

Anyway, I've been with my gf for 2.5 years now, and we are gonna marry next year. Our relationship has been hard because she's Japanese and she needed a visa to come to the UK (I'm Spanish but live in London with her). So for 9 months of these 2.5 years we were having  a long distance relation, and it's fucking annoying. Not recommended. For the last 1 year and 5 months we've been living together uninterruptedly. Everything should be easier when we marry.

Before that I had spent one year without a gf, with only a couple of one night stands.

that's simply not true. There's no such thing as a cofident ugly person. 

Wow. Do you really think so? Believe me, there are A LOT of confident ugly people. And I mean A LOT. Just go to a night club and check. I don't mean you should flirt in a night club (don't like them personally), but believe me, the amount of ugly as fuck guys getting girls is very high. This applies to real life too. You have never seen an ugly guy with a girl? Or being open and confident? You can ask people here, I am sure you will find many people agreeing with me.

You're too negative. Being too negative is a bigger handicap than being ugly to have someone.

Well they were probably loaded,because money always looks good. lol  People always say I'm negative,but I don't see it that way. I'm just the type of person,taht will tell you how I feel,no matter what.

its always the hot ones that are the modest ones so get out there and strut your stuff.

Got a girlfriend. Our relationship hit the 7 year mark three weeks ago and we're still as much in love as the first days

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

GF of 6 years for me.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

padib said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Nope, not yet. I guess there is one girl, but I am going to have to try hard to go out with her. She wants to remain friends, but she confused me with all the hints she has given me.

Could it be that she lacks self-control? I know I have that problem in my "just friends" relationships, and I need to work on that.

Nope, far from it.

Around the Network

i have a wife, a girlfriend and a mistress

I'm married and have twin boys named Eric and Noah :)

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mr Khan said:
Haven't had a girlfriend yet... Combination of laziness and a lack of social interests that most people would care about (e.g. it's hard for me to randomly approach girls because i have nothing to talk about)

So basically you have no confidence?

O.T:  I have a long term girlfriend. It is awesome.