By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - must see direct feed forza 4

Hey Selnor! This is the video you should have posted. Much more informative and interesting than what you posted.

I'll leave the "OMG!! GRrAphiCz R BettA Than if IT Ran on a 2X i7 + 3x580 rig! Looks moAr Realler than Reality itself!" part to you.

http://youtu.be/AVkNKPU0EA8

Around the Network

Omg just turn the saturation down on your tv. Forza>GT.

Omac said:

Ha ha ha, nice try.  But my TV's inputs are all calibrated to the THX standard.  I don't see myself adjusting the colors and/or saturation settings everytime I switch between my whole game collection and Forza 4.  

Hynad said:

Omac said:

Ha ha ha, nice try.  But my TV's inputs are all calibrated to the THX standard.  I don't see myself adjusting the colors and/or saturation settings everytime I switch between my whole game collection and Forza 4.  

xbox 360 is not even close to THX certified with the hardware gamma shift in the video output. Playing ps3 and 360 on the same settings makes one or the other look like crap.

I still rather have 1080 vertical resolution instead of shinier cars. It makes GT5(p), Wipeout and even Ridge racer 7 stand out over any other racers on a 92" screen. At least it's still 60fps and should have a lot of new single player content since Forza 2. It can't come soon enough to put the horrible memories of shift 2 out of my mind.

kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
Omac said:

you do know its a 360 exclusive?...I'm just wondering how you will play it?

How?  Well, on my XBox 360, of course.  How else could I play it? ¬_¬

So yeah.  Big fail on your part for assuming things you're ignorant of.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

Hynad said:

Omac said:

xbox 360 is not even close to THX certified with the hardware gamma shift in the video output. Playing ps3 and 360 on the same settings makes one or the other look like crap.

I still rather have 1080 vertical resolution instead of shinier cars. It makes GT5(p), Wipeout and even Ridge racer 7 stand out over any other racers on a 92" screen. At least it's still 60fps and should have a lot of new single player content since Forza 2. It can't come soon enough to put the horrible memories of shift 2 out of my mind.

All my inputs have been calibrated separately.  My PS3 and 360's picture settings are not the same. ¬_¬

kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
Omac said:

you do know its a 360 exclusive?...I'm just wondering how you will play it?

How?  Well, on my XBox 360, of course.  How else could I play it? ¬_¬

So yeah.  Big fail on your part for assuming things you're ignorant of.

yeah massive fail... how will I cope?  tsk. my, my your an agressive little fella arent you.

look forward to racing you online then, whats your LIVE id?

I don't yet know if I'll get the game.  But it does look promising and it has me interested.

My id is the same as here and on PSN.  But I don't play online on the 360.  

DAMNnnn.... Do people even go the mountains these days? Like skiing, snowboarding or something else cause:
Mountains = Air is thinner, more UV, light is brighter and reflected off snow and the sun is a very bright glare on the mountain..

So yeah.. maybe they jacked up the lightning but it's also the realistic thing to do when you are in the mountains..
Why do you guys think when people go snowboarding wear sunglasses and put on sunblock?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
DAMNnnn.... Do people even go the mountains these days? Like skiing, snowboarding or something else cause:
Mountains = Air is thinner, more UV, light is brighter and reflected off snow and the sun is a very bright glare on the mountain..

So yeah.. maybe they jacked up the lightning but it's also the realistic thing to do when you are in the mountains..
Why do you guys think when people go snowboarding wear sunglasses and put on sunblock?

No sorry the mountains are not THX certified...