By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your new Rank???

What Rank are you?

Newbie 3 4.92%

Rookie 22 36.07%

Padawan 11 18.03%

Sea Dog 13 21.31%

Captain 9 14.75%

Agent 2 3.28%

Elite 0 0%

Hero 0 0%

Legend 1 1.64%

Titan 0 0%

Total:61
TomaTito said:

I'm a newbie, but that's because I only make my daily post. But Chrizum is right though,the level progression should be exponential rather than linear. Easy at the beginning to get people hooked, and harder as you progress. I guess the progression in the higher levels is more interesting for mods, contributers, etc. Hence why those have been divided more.

I really don't care, I'll just continue visiting the site, make my daily post and make a thread or two.

Please vote then in the links I provided one post above your post.  They are links to threads where you vote on the point system and the names of the ranks.  Not many people have put too much insight into the threads yet.  The more users that get involved the better.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
TomaTito said:

I'm a newbie, but that's because I only make my daily post. But Chrizum is right though,the level progression should be exponential rather than linear. Easy at the beginning to get people hooked, and harder as you progress. I guess the progression in the higher levels is more interesting for mods, contributers, etc. Hence why those have been divided more.

I really don't care, I'll just continue visiting the site, make my daily post and make a thread or two.

Please vote then in the links I provided one post above your post.  They are links to threads where you vote on the point system and the names of the ranks.  Not many people have put too much insight into the threads yet.  The more users that get involved the better.

I was currently reading those threads, but it seemed like the ranks are already set

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Rookie, whoa, that was close, almost a newbie XD

TomaTito said:

I was currently reading those threads, but it seemed like the ranks are already set

They are semi set.  However, if you have a good idea then they will probably add it.  A few of those "set" ranks weren't even set till another user mentioned it in the post and they added it to the original post.  So if your idea is good enough you can get them to take it now which would mean perhaps more people voting for that rank name later.  The points that it takes to rank up are still being debated decently.

How crappy, Sea Dog, and I've been greatly downgraded (from Old Guard)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
mjk45 said:
I'm a Padawan with no way to ever reach the rank of Jedi.

You can be Sea Dog... waaaaaaay better.

You can have better rank names now and you can have a say in what rank names make it if you vote in the other thread. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131803

sethnintendo said:
TomaTito said:

They are semi set.  However, if you have a good idea then they will probably add it.  A few of those "set" ranks weren't even set till another user mentioned it in the post and they added it to the original post.  So if your idea is good enough you can get them to take it now which would mean perhaps more people voting for that rank name later.  The points that it takes to rank up are still being debated decently.

Just noticed that the post I made for the ranking levels was for nothing, since the thread has been closed and locked... lol

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"