By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America's preorder charts 9th July.

hunter_alien said:
Somehow I doubt that these preorder numbers will actually translate in real sales. I bet that MW3 will beat at least by 50% Gears 3 opening. There is no way Gears 3 will beat MW3 on the 360...

MW3 will sell more because it has a bigger casual following. Those type of people don't preorder. And I'm not calling MW3 casual as an insult its just logic. Any series that can sell 10 mill in a week has a huge casual following. Most of gears players are hardcore gamers so they are more likely to preorder than most MW3 players.

Around the Network

wow gears is crazy.

trunkswd said:

Americas Preorders Article is up. Click here to check it out. BTW if there is a game that isn't in the top 20 that you are interested in knowing how many pre-orders it has, leave a comment in the article and I will be picking three games each week (the ones with the most thumbs ups), to put into the following weeks article.

Preview:

do you know how is Halo:CE?

This makes sense

Don't forget that Halo reach preorder number is much higher than Modern warfare 2 XBOX360 version, but the sales are less than MW2 360

gear heads rule

Around the Network

Any idea what The mass effect 3 ps3 numbers are?

Wow GoW!!! !! !!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!!!

And Zelda is the only Aii game there and imo doing rather well.. i hope it does well in america

n_nod2012 said:
I don't understand why ps3 owners don't preorder uncharted 3. You would think the 1.5 million unique players in the beta would have increased the preorders to at least 30-50 thousand.

yupp dont undertsand that either...but in the end we all know U3 will be a fukkin beast...dont care much about pre-orders!

Skyrim Xbox360 version preorders outpace Black Ops (Xbox360) last year

go gears!