By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my parents just got divorced

Around the Network
afree_account said:

That's not really funny. Someone got banned for less earlier today.

fkusumot said:
afree_account said:

That's not really funny. Someone got banned for less earlier today.

Its not funny here , but it is funny if you just read it without knowing what this thread is about :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Aww... that's sad. Eat a lot. That's what I do when I'm sad, but I have a high metabolism, so it doesn't matter. If that doesn't work, play video games until your eyes bleed. :(

afree_account said:

That's really in poor taste, man. Show a little compassion. I don't think you meant any harm by it so your ban is short.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
afree_account said:

That's really in poor taste, man. Show a little compassion. I don't think you meant any harm by it so your ban is short.

you can use your ban hammer but you cant use your thread scrapper to clean.. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Tell them about your feelings, and face the facts (Is not your fault), just remember:

you are not alone
they are getting divorce of each other not from you

So maybe next Xmas you will get more presents...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

That really sucks man, just tell them how you feel and you never know, my parents got back together.

Reap the benefits of dual XMAS/Birthday presents. Then go play some Dreamcast.

supermario128 said:
No one stays together any more. A lot of my friend's parents are divorced and it makes me wonder why people get married if they don't really love each other. I feel bad and I hope you are okay.

I'm sorry Blackhawk, I could imagine thats something really hard to go through especially during the Holiday season. My dad died on 10/29 of this year, (about 2 weeks before my birthday). Its been a pretty tough holiday for me, but keep your head up. 

@supermario128. Its true a lot of people get divorced but if you can make it work its really worth it. My wife and I have been married for over 5yrs, she's my best friend, the best advice I could give anyone getting married is to keep the relationship fresh. Take her out on dates even years after you get married and travel a lot if you can.