By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

A fine start, but nothing more. Really dude, you could do far more with Rol being the guy you're interviewing... and yet, I appreciate the determination.

Just make it better next time!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I have a feeling that badgenome will be next weeks.

And Rol feels used. Shame indeed!

Would you like to take part in a future interview? We have next week and the one after sorted. but after that we're free for some other people to take part! As for Rol being 'used', that certainly isn't true. There's more still to come, but I'm busy ATM. So later, they'll be more questions!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Finally, I've got a question for Rol.

Hey Rol, who's that Pokemon?!

A hint for Rol - It's not as good as Sceptile

@conegamer

Maybe. One day. I know not many people would be interested though, so if one day you do decide to ask me, don't just make me the focus like you have with Rol. I remember multiple people being "interviewed" before on other shows

Q. if you had to erase The Legend of Zelda, Mario or Fire Emblem from space and time which would you choose?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

one show a week is probably too much maybe every two weeks or once a month with a couple of interviews or something,just my thoughts if you want longevity of the show

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Conegamer said:
Looks like Rol answered the questions before me!

Let me ask you guys who are being cynnical a question- why didn't you do it? Since I've been here I've seen nothing like it, and we know how to progress from here. Saying 'FAIL LOL' oe doesn't help. Like Brendude said, give some advice, next time I won't look so kindly on these insults. So, have faith, and join us next week when we interview **********!

Hmm... that isn't enough asteriks to be me.

Well there isn't much advice I could give as I've never done anything like this. I guess the big thing was already fixed - leaving the interviewee's answers as they are. You could also try some special features where you ask two users to take opposing sides to a debate and have them face off with good arguments.

The only other thing I can say is keep working at it. The show can only improve as you learn more. If there's anything I can help out with just let me know! I tend to help out where I can and have done so with Rainbow Yoshi's newcomer competition as well as the VGChartz Ranking Game.

Seaking. I'll put the question forward Also, thanks for offering! We'll get back to you, you could be an interesting interviewee... We already have a debate thread. Search for 'gamrDebate' and you'll find it! Also, the show will happen every week ATM, but each week will have a different host, to mix things up.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Man...that was just bad (it wasn't Real Talk bad but still not very good). Partly because it just wasn't that good and partly because Rol was being bit difficult. :-p

First piece of advice-- lose the MS Paint graphics.  Have something that doesn't scream MS Paint or at least make it hilariously bad.  If you don't have the money for Photoshop Paint.NET is an incredible free alternative.

Carl2291 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

A hint for Rol - It's not as good as Sceptile

@conegamer

Maybe. One day. I know not many people would be interested though, so if one day you do decide to ask me, don't just make me the focus like you have with Rol. I remember multiple people being "interviewed" before on other shows

I love boobies as much as the next guy, but man is that sig getting annoying!

Rol, do you think Ron ever got it on with Kim? I felt that they did get pretty close sometimes but Kim still falls back on to her social superiority complex way to often. I have a feeling that if Josh Mankey wasn't totally annihilated from existence for no apparent reason then Kim would still continue pursuing his penis. Ron seems like a last resort, she couldn't make it with Mankey, Brick Flagg, Senior Senior Jnr. and Eric so she just tried her best to justify Ron as a legitimate male partner and that only makes here 'love' for him seem artificial.

Basically, does Kim love Ron or is she just doing it because she has nothing better to fall back on.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Play4Fun said:

I love boobies as much as the next guy, but man is that sig getting annoying!

Clearly you do not. STFU!