By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Classic Pachter Quote [NY TIMES]

Galaki said:
Where exactly do these analysts get their stats and news?

From Pachter. And he gets them from his ass, or so I heard him say.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
weezy said:
I know how we can turn this DS into a grown ups device!!

Make a game like Nintendogs but about breasteses. Cause as you all know grown ups love breasteses!

It could be called "Weezy's Boobie Bobble Fest!", million seller confirmed. But would Pachter buy it?

I like.

Kinda like Bubble Bobble but Boobie Bobble!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

"Mr. Fils-Aime said that future DS device will be more tightly integrated with its Wii console. Complete games as well as game samplers will be able to be downloaded into the Wii using its broadband connection, and then transferred wirelessly to the DS."

The bolded is news to me. Not entirely unexpected, but news.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Michael Patcher is a moron. I hope someone shoots for making that kind of absurd and pathetic comment. Burn in HELL MP!

Now Playing

Planet Puzzle League

Kirby Mouse Attack

Nanostray

famousringo said:
"Mr. Fils-Aime said that future DS device will be more tightly integrated with its Wii console. Complete games as well as game samplers will be able to be downloaded into the Wii using its broadband connection, and then transferred wirelessly to the DS."

The bolded is news to me. Not entirely unexpected, but news.

I'm still waiting Nintendo! Hear me! I guess it's good to know that it's coming. I hope the kids will be able to use it.

Around the Network

I think michael patcher is leo-j in disguise. for some reason he dislikes nintendo.....

maybe has stocks in sony and microsoft

I want wii fit and I want it now

MP has no idea what gaming actually is, his actual job is to lose investors money with lame ass incorrect predictions and ruin Wedbush Morgans reputation

Now Playing

Planet Puzzle League

Kirby Mouse Attack

Nanostray

DalekLord said:
MP has no idea what gaming actually is, his actual job is to lose investors money with lame ass incorrect predictions and ruin Wedbush Morgans reputation

Damn, that job sounds sweet! Imagine all the fun you could have when your job is to confuse people who have money and bring shame and dishonour to your peers!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
DalekLord said:

Damn, that job sounds sweet! Imagine all the fun you could have when your job is to confuse people who have money and bring shame and dishonour to your peers!

I used to work with people that had that job. I didn't like them.

I hate myself for stoking the fire like this, but...

Just 'cos you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not true. When the PSP was launched I predicted it would never sell at the level of the DS for one blindingly obvious reason: outside of Japan, hardly any adults would use a handheld gaming device.
Sure, we could all give anecdotal evidence to the contrary, but the average age of handheld gamers is much lower than home console gamers.
Even though Nintendo has had some success capturing the 40+ market with the DS (and the wii), the overwhelming majority of players are small children. Why do you think the majority of games are really simple and usually based around colourful cartoon characters? How many adults do you think bought Nintendogs?

IN SUMMARY: Quit bashing Pachter. Like it or not, he's smarter than you are.