By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first video game you ever played. :)

This really illustrates how young this site really is... and the reason for some of the comments on these boards.

But I digress...

First game ever played: Pac-Man when it was NEW in the arcade (1981)
First game ever owned: Combat on the Atari 2600 (1982)

Around the Network

Sonic 2 on the Mega Drive. In a Toys r us I think.

Maybe Jackal? I was too young to remember.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I remember playing Smurfs on Colecovision and loving it. Not sure where the hellz that was tho....i didn't have Coleco at home. But my fondest memories were Mario/Duck Hunt.....i wanted to shoot that damned dog so many times !

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Enduro, River Raid, Keystones Kapers or Bob is Going Home. I`m not so sure. 21 year ago.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Around the Network

My first game was actually Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Genesis when I was 5-6 (It hadn't been out very long yet). Good times, but man I'm getting old...

something on atari but i was too young to remember the name of it. it had a green airplane and some green and black environments

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

super mario brother 1 and circus charlie on the SNES lol

It was either Spyro PS1 or Pokemon Stadium on N64.
Can't really remember.

"Everything you can imagine is real." -Pablo Picasso

Super Pong! It had two knobs and a switch where you could chose one of about 4 options one brother gave it to the family for xmas. Pong tennis, doubles, one where it reversed and you catch the ball, and I think a solo. I was pretty little but it was cool, but a pain to switch the TV over too.

Later it was my friends Odyssey 2, and we got a Atari 2600 from Sears. It came with 'Combat' and my little bro and me would play tanks, jets, and biplanes often.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!