By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first video game you ever played. :)

TMNT on nes... classic

Around the Network

I think the 1st game I ever played was Super Mario Land for the gb. Really enjoyed the game :]

Mega Man 3 in 1992.

Mega Man 2 can go suck it.

Pokemon Red/Blue in 1999, you guys are making me feel really young...

Space Invaders on the Atari 2600

Damn I feel old.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Tekken 3 or Trap gunner.
I also really want to play the 1st Syphon filter game(don't thin I spelled it right)

I remember playing games on a Commodore 64 back in the 80s (was born in the 80s), I think the first was Ghostbusters but Ghostbusters had a loading screen and a game before hand. So in reality my first game I guess was Space Invaders.

Hmm, pie.

Either Mouse Trap on the Atari 2600 at a neighbors house or Sonic 2 for the Genesis at my aunts house. I was in shock that you could actually interact with the TV.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Some really ancient mono color version of asteroids in arcade saloon when i was few years old ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

First game played is probably arkanoid or olympic games or pinball on Amstrad PC 15/12 (1986)
that or boulderdash and bubble ghost on Atari 520ST (1985)

or, if that came sooner... Zelda (1987). Which I discovered durring summer at my grandma's, my cousins (all girls) having brought back the NES with it....

Got a NES the next christmass, with Zelda....=)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO