By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - STEAM Summer Sale *Updated DAILY*

some of today's deals are tempting me too much

Around the Network

After the lessons of that Christmas sale, I will show some restraint here. I'm only buying games that I think I might possibly play for more than half an hour.

So far, that's the HL2 episodes, Just Cause 2, Battlefront II (I've failed already ) and Bad Company 2. Nothing for me today. DA2 and MW2 are too expensive, and the rest is too niche and/or poorly reviewed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

aw still nothing jumping out at me so far

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Kantor said:

After the lessons of that Christmas sale, I will show some restraint here. I'm only buying games that I think I might possibly play for more than half an hour.

me too, although I know that I'm gonna buy a bunch in the last day of the summer sale :

I don't like to play games on the computer but Team Fortess 2 I am having a blast.

Around the Network

1 hour left for today's deals to end!

Man these Steam deals are just incredible...they are almost single handily keeping the PC market afloat!

When a game only costs a couple of dollars its hard to say no.

Holy balls, I just bought the huge Sims 3 pack for $79.99. Normal price was over $200 for it, and since it came with the regular Sims 3 game (which I already own), I just listed it on Amazon, and will make like $19 selling it...so the whole entire pack is costing me like $61!!!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Anyone who doesn't have Mount and Blade: Warband, I would highly recommend you picking that up now it's on sale. I would suggest getting that one instead of 'With Fire and Sword' or the first game, Warband is the best of the set by far.

Frozen Synapse. Get this game now. You get two game and you can give the other one to a friend (eg future foe ^^)

FYI I didn't like Alpha Protocol at all !