By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - STEAM Summer Sale *Updated DAILY*

I bought the BC2 pack.. but without the mappacks I'm running out of Black Ops servers to play, and TF2 was killed by Valve (really, I had to wait 5 minutes to get into a server last night, FFS), and it's really cheap, until BF3 comes out I'll have a good FPS to play.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
Acevil said:
shio said:
nightsurge said:
If only I was more of a PC gamer... eh, oh well.

Never too late to join the master race ;)

The glorious master race! (Watch no one get this reference). 

Wait, is that NPH?

Nope, but the guy is just as awesome. 

Ugh, I think I've purchased too many games already.

Picked up:
1) Half Life 2
2) Plants Vs Zombies GOTY
3) The Longest Journey and Dreamfall pack

Awesomeness

I need to get steam. These deals look amazing!

Around the Network

Key point for everyone. When an offer says "Franchise Sale" it means every game in that franchise has a daily sale price. So for example, today every Half Life game is at a daily sale price even though only Episode 2 is shown on the front page, including the Complete Half Life Pack.

Blue Shift and Opposing Force are mine.

DAMN YOU STEAM!!!! Just bought 3 games!

bought vietnam altough I barely play BC2 :p I like the game though, just get shot too much from unknown places (need to get a feel of the squad thing and all cause I plan on getting BF3 and playing it a lot....)

otherwise, magicka and a few ticket games.... (even though I don't have the time to play them to get the tickets lol).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

dam, the only way i can score is by using a debit card, and i dont have one. Umm have to go to a 711 and buy one and reap the rewards.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong