By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Loads of Skyward Sword info

Added pics to specially stop people from spoiling if they really don't want to...

... I can't WAIT for the game !!! *Hopes European release rumour for August is true* :D

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Gahh.
I didn't read too much on purpose, but is that a whip in the items/weapons? If so no doubt it will also double as some kind of grapple (I would like to be able to steal items from enemies like in WW), I can't really guess what else it is if not a whip.

This could potentially shape up to be one of the best Zelda games ever.

Can't wait.

Also, it seems I need to finish both Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask before this releases. Bring it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Btw this is cutest Zelda.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Play4Fun said:
Xxain said:

Think he meant Zelda the character, though Spirit Tracks Zelda would beat her in cuteness (and if he went for hotness, hmm...)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TWRoO said:
Gahh.
I didn't read too much on purpose, but is that a whip in the items/weapons? If so no doubt it will also double as some kind of grapple (I would like to be able to steal items from enemies like in WW), I can't really guess what else it is if not a whip.

You can kill small enemies or stun big ones, plus bring stuff to you. More info from where I got the items icons: http://www.zelda-skyward-sword.com/zelda-skyward-sword-item-locations/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Mr Khan said:
Play4Fun said:
Xxain said:

Think he meant Zelda the character, though Spirit Tracks Zelda would beat her in cuteness (and if he went for hotness, hmm...)

Think he meant cutest old Zelda

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

Think he meant cutest old Zelda

Yes. She is.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile