By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Transformers 3 Hype

Transformers 3 comes out in UK cinemas today and i am soo hyped! Hopefully im seeing it tonight and it had better be awesome. I loved 1 and 2 but i prefered 2 because of the brothers who always mess about (lolbots). How hyped are you for Transformers 3? Have you seen it yet? I wanna know!!!

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

I cant wait to see it, Im going this friday to see it on an Imax 3D screen.

Vetteman94 said:
I cant wait to see it, Im going this friday to see it on an Imax 3D screen.

Its awesome!!!!! Have fun!

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Apparently its just more Dogshit just in a different paper bag

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/transformers-3-dark-of-the

Mr Bay isnt getting my $13

Saw it last night. I loved it.

Had a few story elements that didn't fit nicely with previous movies, but overall good robot flic. Much better than part 2.

Around the Network

After paying to see robot balls, Coon Bots, and Megan Fox's bad acting in Transformers 2, I'm going to skip this one. I'll most likely just watch it when it comes to Netflix.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

T1 was great
T2 sucked,
T3 had great start and finish, middle was long and booooring.
If u go to see T3 watch beginning, go for dinner, comeback and watch ending.

saw it yesterday.... gonna see it today aswell, I LOVED it.

Ohh I did not miss Megan Fox at all

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

superchunk said:

Had a few story elements that didn't fit nicely with previous movies, but overall good robot flic. Much better than part 2.

Thats sounds good enough for me.  

superchunk said:

Good to hear.  The general consensus seems to be that it's at least as good as the first, which has me excited.