By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Join us. Join the Death Eaters!

*Points wand to the sky*

Morsmordre!

With July 15 quickly approaching, my anticipation for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is at an all time high! So to celebrate... I'm recruiting like minded witches and wizards to join me. Join the Death Eater movement. For we shall conquer all (VGChartz included!), even death itself.

If you want to get even more creative you can put up a new avatar of Death Eaters from the Harry Potter universe (like Bellatrix Lestrange or Lucius Malfoy), or add the Dark Mark to your sig. Any form of participation is great!

Dumbledore is dead. The Ministry is ours. The boy who defied me is on the run... VGChartz will be ours!

Those who have added the Dark Mark:

1. Smeags
2. DarthDevidem
3. blkFish92
4. Pezus
5. Kantor
6. MoreNoIngrato
7. Onibaka

Around the Network

Oh, gee... I'm like... super busy in the next few weeks. Can we like, maybe conquer death some other time?

Rainbird said:
Oh, gee... I'm like... super busy in the next few weeks. Can we like, maybe conquer death some other time?

Hold up, lemme check my schedule. *puts on reading glasses*

Nope. Really pressed to conquer death right now. Now or never bub.

A great proposition this is for us.

We must move quickly Smeags, if the Order Of The Phoenix are not all destroyed it will mean civil war among the wizarding community.

First we must turn Boutros to the dark side!

*finding bellatrix avatar*

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i only eat things that are dead. what's special about this?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

The deed is done, we have killed Dumbledore dark lord.

But do something about Snape, I don't trust him!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Smeags said:
Rainbird said:

Hold up, lemme check my schedule. *puts on reading glasses*

Nope. Really pressed to conquer death right now. Now or never bub.

Damn. Oh well, have fun killing and conquering without me, I'll just... sit over here... on the can... being busy...

darthdevidem01 said:
The deed is done, we have killed Dumbledore dark lord.

But do something about Snape, I don't trust him!

Don't worry Bella, everything will play out soon enough. >:)

(nice avvy!)

@Boutros

Crucio!

@Porcupine

Oh you!

I'd join but, I read the books and I know what happens to the death eaters soooo screw that

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

xinstantnoodlez said:
I'd join but, I read the books and I know what happens to the death eaters soooo screw that

Oh ye of little faith.

Imperio. >:)