By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke 133 55.19%

Pepsi 72 29.88%

See results 35 14.52%

Total:240
Umos-Cmos said:
Definitely Pepsi. It has more of a zing whereas Coke is a bit more tame and sugary tasting to me. The only instance where Coke beats Pepsi for me is with Vanilla Coke. They got that very right. Other than that, it's really no competition. Also, I don't understand how people can't tell the difference in taste. Besides the taste, they go down differently. Coke is smooth, and Pepsi is Zingy and tingles the throat more.

I think you might have mixed them up.

Around the Network

No way!  that is exactly how it is.  Maybe my descriptions don't compute (how do you describe flavor really) but I would definitely not get them confused.  Coke is like a slightly flat Pepsi with more of a sugary taste to me.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

I like Pepsi the best, Coke tastes too much of artificial lemon. You all know these drinks vary a lot in taste from each country, for example I love spanish lemon Fanta, but I hate it elsewhere.

I've discussed this matter with quite a few people, and I say these drinks are an acquired taste. The more you drink it, the more you become accustomed to it's taste, and the weirder the others taste. When I moved to the UK I switched cola from Pepsi to Virgin Cola, and I didn't like the change at the beginning, but as time passed on I grew into the taste, years later the same thing happened the other way round. It's just like music, the more you experience it, the more you will like it... we are pretty simple us human beings :D

dany612 said:
In Spanish, COLA means ASS!

lol I love my COLA hehehe

First definitions that come to mind are tail, queue, glue and dick

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

How many times are we going to do this thread?

Umos-Cmos said:

No way!  that is exactly how it is.  Maybe my descriptions don't compute (how do you describe flavor really) but I would definitely not get them confused.  Coke is like a slightly flat Pepsi with more of a sugary taste to me.

No, it's the other way around, seriously xD.

Pepsi has less fizz and is sweeter, maybe it's different in the UK?

Around the Network

IMO when I take a sip of coke it reminds me of chalk mixed with sugar and carbonated. Just tastes funky. Pepsi to me tastes sweet savory and refreshing. Jus the way I like it.

Coke hands down. Pepsi, while still drinkable, just tastes like off-brand stuff.

I personally prefer coke. It has a nice heavy taste and when you drink it leaves that nice fizz and your mouth. :)

Pepsi, while also good, is a little lighter and taste and for me its a little too sweet for a carbonated soda.

Coke - Pepsi is too sweet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

sly777 said:
Diet Pepsi with a big BUUUUUUUURRRRPPP !!!!

god, i loved diet pepsi back in the day, but right now, i evade it for various reasons.

@topic; Both, mixed together.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!