By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke 133 55.19%

Pepsi 72 29.88%

See results 35 14.52%

Total:240

Root Beer, Cream Soda, not a fan of any cola drinks. You should have just had an Other option

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Root Beer, Cream Soda, not a fan of any cola drinks. You should have just had an Other option

This isn’t a democracy!

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:
Wonktonodi said:

This isn’t a democracy!

No its not so go do what I tell you to do

Wonktonodi said:
Mythe said:
Wonktonodi said:

This isn’t a democracy!

No its not so go do what I tell you to do

okay =(

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Coke, it the only 1 of the 2 that goes well with Captain Morgan or Crown Royal

Around the Network

coke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.pepsi

I like pepsi too though :D

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I prefer Pepsi, but, as long as it's not diet, light or zero (whatever it's in your country), I'll drink whatever it's available (it's rarely both). I'd rather drink water than medicine DIET crap though.

btw, I live in the only state in Brazil that drinks more Pepsi than Coke. when there's a new product, they usually test it here before trying in other places.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Coke but Pepsi's a good second =P

Coke or Cherry Coke
Pepsi has the feeling of not natural sugars inside (like those diet cokes)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Dasani! .... :o

In all seriousness though, I voted pepsi because it is the best of the two.