Coke or Pepsi?

Coke 133 55.19%

Pepsi 72 29.88%

See results 35 14.52%

Total:240
superchunk said:
Mythe said:
superchunk said:
Should be an other category.. Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper is better then both of them imo.

Then why the hell didn't put other or just add it?

great now i'm pissed off.

Cause then i would have to add every pop greater then Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. Which are a lot of pops. *Pats you on the head* Don't be pissed. It's just life. =p

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Pepsi, ez

are you sure?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Machina said:
Mythe said:
Machina said:
If I had to pick I'd go with Pepsi since Coke leaves a yukky taste in the mouth afterwards, but I'm not really a fan of either. If I'm going to have a fizzy drink I would much rather have Sprite, 7up or Fanta.

Lol you're such a European, it's great. Do you eat crisps when you drink Fanta? =p

I'm not, nor will I ever consider myself European, I'm British. And yes, we eat crisps :P

My friend, what's a British?

Mythe said:
Machina said:
If I had to pick I'd go with Pepsi since Coke leaves a yukky taste in the mouth afterwards, but I'm not really a fan of either. If I'm going to have a fizzy drink I would much rather have Sprite, 7up or Fanta.

Lol you're such a European, it's great. Do you eat crisps when you drink Fanta? =p

I'm British and I love Coke.

And I don't eat crisps, I eat crumpets.

Machina said:
Mythe said:

I thought it was only Americans who were supposed to be ignorant of the rest of the world? :P

Hahaha, well played!

Around the Network
Machina said:
Mythe said:

I thought it was only Americans who were supposed to be ignorant of the rest of the world? :P

Americans do it without trying. Canadian learn their history then act ignorant for sh*ts and giggles because people will assume were Americans anyways =p

brendude13 said:
Mythe said:
Machina said:

I'm British and I love Coke.

And I don't eat crisps, I eat crumpets.

Good on you mate. Wait.....

Mythe said:
Machina said:
Mythe said:

Americans do it without trying. Canadian learn their history then act ignorant for sh*ts and giggles because people will assume were Americans anyways =p

Haha, this is so true it isn't even funny xD.

I actually won the Pepsi challenge when i was 14, people were very impressed lolz. Anyway i prefer Pepsi over Coke by a long shot. It doesn't taste like battery acid when you swallow it.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Pepsi Twist. Just because of the lemon.

Above: still the best game of the year.