By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How difficult is the SAT?????

Well I'm in 7th grade, and I hve to take the SAT for the John Hopkins Youth Talent Search......I just want to know how difficult the SAt really is...

Around the Network

Is that anything like the SATs in England, cos if they are, they're easy.
Besides in exams they don't ask you anything you haven't already been taught or isn't on your curriculum.

Either way I'm sure you will do fine.

Hey, I'm in 7th Grade too.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

It's a standardized test. I took in in 7th grade too, for a similar program from Duke University. You're not going to do amazingly well, because the test is geared for students four years older than you, so don't worry. Just sit down and do your best. Don't even think about it as a test. The best that can happen is that you get a nice plaque. The worst that can happen is that you don't :)

If you're strong in algebra and are a good reader, you should do fine.

Yeah, math is easy, but the literature stuff is pretty annoying....I'll try..I'll try

Around the Network

i took it in 11th grade with the writing part. The writing part was cake but my test had a ton of trig questions and I suck at trig. you being in 7th should make it so that its mostly algebra. you should be good as long as you know the formulas and crap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Oh! Test tips:

If you don't know an answer, skip it and come back. it's better to answer as many questions as possible. Just make *sure* you've skipped the appropriate number on the bubble sheet.

Use a slightly dull pencil. Takes less time to fill in bubbles.

Make sure to bring good snacks, and eat during breaks. Hiking food is good: fruit, trail mix, stuff like that. Nothing particularly loud or messy.

Don't just pack it: wear your jacket.

Wait, I think that last one is boat safety, not taking the SATs...

the SATs are quite easy. ididnt expect they would be..i passed from the first time..the WRITING section is a piece of cake and the math section too, But the hard part is the critical reading its shitt..really hard..i scored 1600 first time..i would appreciate it if uwrite down ur score..

PSN ID: shindinator

Wow.. there are people younger than soriku on the site..

mM
Melissa said:
Oh! Test tips:

If you don't know an answer, skip it and come back. it's better to answer as many questions as possible. Just make *sure* you've skipped the appropriate number on the bubble sheet.

Use a slightly dull pencil. Takes less time to fill in bubbles.

Make sure to bring good snacks, and eat during breaks. Hiking food is good: fruit, trail mix, stuff like that. Nothing particularly loud or messy.

Don't just pack it: wear your jacket.

Wait, I think that last one is boat safety, not taking the SATs...

and if your in the last 5 minutes and still dont have a clue, answer it anyways. You get a point jsut for filing the darn thing in. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453