By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which old game do you want to see on your 3DS ?

It's seem Nintendo are master when it come to republish a old game on a new system. Zelda OOT was one of them and in a couple of weeks (or months) we will see Starfox (which is one of my favorite game of all time) make a new appereance. Is there a game that Nintendo should think about republish ? Is there a old game that you want to see on your 3DS (or maybee wii...) ?

- How about windwaker in 3D (or on wii with new control).

- Majora's mask in 3D

- Wave race (64 version) in 3D

- Mario Sunshine in 3D : this game would be a blast on 3DS...

What is your choice ?

Around the Network

An enhanced F-Zero GX port with online multiplayer would be awesome IMO, it would work wonders in 3D as well.

I would also quite like Nintendo to rerelease the Baten Kaitos games as well, especially the 2nd as it never saw a PAL release. If Monolith's new game does turn out to be BK3, this would be an ideal opportunity to do so.

Mario 64 and Sunshine (combo pack?). NES/SNES Mario games (all of them really) as 3D enhanced ports, especially Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

Tales of Symphonia

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:
Tales of Symphonia

That would be awesome, one reason for me to bust out more money on awesome tales game. 

Around the Network

I want a Super Metroid remake!

Definitely Majora's Mask and Waverace 64 (with the same improved graphics of OoT).

Also Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4, Rogue Leader and F-Zero GX

majora's mask, fire emblem 1 & 2, FFCristal Chronicles, stun race FX, FFIV, DQVII

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I think the remakes will stick with StarFox and OoT. Honestly when DS launched it got a remake or re-release of Mario64. I think Nintendo just wanted to release these two hardcore games to capture the hearts and minds of the hardcore gamers.

Which games would I like to see in 3D

-Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3

-Pikmin 2

-Custom Robo

Well actually I'd rather see new games then re-releases.

Custom Robo U

Pikmin 3

Donkey Kong Country U

Thats way better then any remakes!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Old games - Super Mario Brothers 3.

and I'll post some newer games since that seems to be all people are posting - Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Illusion of Time.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.