By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto V is Coming

about time. im guessing may 2012 lol.

Around the Network

I'm sorry, but in what world is 2 years and 3 months, 'almost 3 years'? The fact that the article attempts to deny that Chinatown wars was actually a GTA game reinforces my belief that GTAV will unfortunately be more like III or IV, and less like I, II or CTW.

scottie said:
I'm sorry, but in what world is 2 years and 3 months, 'almost 3 years'? The fact that the article attempts to deny that Chinatown wars was actually a GTA game reinforces my belief that GTAV will unfortunately be more like III or IV, and less like I, II or CTW.

He was probably refering to the last main game, in which it was 3 years 2 months ago.

Sweet WiiU launch title in 2012

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

I'll be buying for sure

Around the Network
scottie said:

???

Why would they flush their sales down the toilet just to appeal to the tiny minority that prefers the older top-view games?

remove gritty and add wacky fun and humor that made San Andreas and vice city great. I dont want no black gangster, Italian mobster or Russian Mobster or an triad. I want an completely different crime group to play around with. Maybe Mexican drug cartels or White american drug dealers might be the way to go.

After this, move on, i dont want to see another liberty city any more and i want to see an gta London.

anyways cant wait.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Hopefully no stupid gangsta rap shit this time around. It was a real turn-off in San Andreas.

But in any case, fingers crossed for some footage soon.

Guys GTA will never be an exclusive game.. Rockstar loves money

I trust no one, not even myself.

I got bored of GTA IV after a while, I think they should look at LA Noire and go more serious, a little more mature.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980