By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Legend of Zelda commercial ft. Robin and Zelda Williams

Tagged games:

I loved it. Great ad.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
archbrix said:
A cool interview video with Robin and Zelda Williams...

This one is actually even more adorable. 

loved the commercials and interviews. I wish Robin Williams would shave though.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I loled!!
Dad, are you mixing me up with the princess again?

Man Robin Williams just gained like 50 awesome points.

Some for liking Zelda, some for having an awesome beard, most for naming his daughter after Princess Zelda.

Around the Network

she looks elven to me so i'd do her repeatedly

my sister is also called zelda

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
she looks elven to me so i'd do her repeatedly

my sister is also called zelda

Not gonna lie, when I first saw this post I thought it read "eleven" and not "elven". I was kinda scared for a little bit.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Stay thirsty my friends.

Having said that, I really like this commercial!

LOL, he DOES bear a striking resemblance to the guy in the Dos Equis commercials with that beard haha.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Good commercial, epic beard

Robin Williams is awesome, I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that he is a massive Neon Genesis Evangelion fan as well