By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All right gamrConnect, we're going to play Zelda games together!

Mr Khan said:
Lanayru challenge and the first voyage into the sand ocean today (since the other thread seems dead). There was only one particular tear that gave me a challenge in the Lanayru challenge, but i had pictured the sand ship differently. I was picturing something like Jhen Mohran from MH3

I have no idea what this means.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:
Lanayru challenge and the first voyage into the sand ocean today (since the other thread seems dead). There was only one particular tear that gave me a challenge in the Lanayru challenge, but i had pictured the sand ship differently. I was picturing something like Jhen Mohran from MH3

I have no idea what this means.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ah, I see now.

I like how they did it in Zelda better.

Now exploring the uppermost levels of the Tower of Spirits. The game still hasn't clicked with me, but I'm too close to the end - and to the series - to abandon it now.

I've finished Skyward Sword twice now, Hero mode was a beast considering I spiced it up for myself.

In Hero mode:
You receive double the damage from enemy attacks.
Hearts and Heart flowers will not appear AT ALL unless you hold a heart medal.
Bugs and treasures carry over from your previous save.
When you first obtain the Goddess sword, it will charge as quickly as it did when you had the master sword on your previous save.

Now what I changed...

In my Ultimate Hero Mode:
Double damage
No pouch items allowed (Only bottle when you need it)
No shield
Only one bottle and you can only use it when you have to to advance in the story otherwise it is forbidden
No Heart containers and Heart peices.

This challenge is extremely HARD. I have died over 80 times.

I somehow managed to scrape my way through the game.

The last boss in particular killed me like 10 times...

Around the Network

This week i have done A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda first and second quest and i am now at temple 6 in Adventure of Link