By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All right gamrConnect, we're going to play Zelda games together!

hackles said:
Already pretty far in TP, just beat the temple of time. Same as Soma has to say, the boss was too easy.

After TP I'm gonna beat Oot, then MM. Then I'm gonna try those challenges Incrediblezombieman suggested. I predict I'll beat all three before skyward sword, not sure about the challenges.

For some reason I'm REALLY hyped about this game. The graphics look amazing in my opinion and from what I have read it sounds amazing. Who's as hyped as me?

*rise hand* Me!

Love the artstyle!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
hackles said:
Already pretty far in TP, just beat the temple of time. Same as Soma has to say, the boss was too easy.

After TP I'm gonna beat Oot, then MM. Then I'm gonna try those challenges Incrediblezombieman suggested. I predict I'll beat all three before skyward sword, not sure about the challenges.

For some reason I'm REALLY hyped about this game. The graphics look amazing in my opinion and from what I have read it sounds amazing. Who's as hyped as me?

I'm as hyped as you are my friend. I really love the artstyle; Half WW, half TP.

I also love the change from tights to PANTS. They look much better to me, the tights look... Well.. Tight.

^Beautiful. I also like his new pants.

Still playing TP, at Temple of Time. Probably the harder part until now is the Snowpeak Ruins. Having only 3 hearts is dangerous against the ice.

Pavolink said:

Still playing TP, at Temple of Time. Probably the harder part until now is the Snowpeak Ruins. Having only 3 hearts is dangerous against the ice.

yeah, that's what I said some days ago... however I later noticed you receive more damage with the Zora suit than the green one

I already passed the Temple of Time, I was lost like an hour, couldn't figure out how to reach something at the end  =p

I've been busy this week so I'll probably play until weekend

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

So i just thought of a challenge for pavolink. You are trying to beat the game with three hearts right? Well try and beat the cave of ordeals with 3 hearts.

Around the Network

My sis started year 6 (6th grade) today and she overheard some kids talking about Call of Duty. She said this to them: "Cod is crap. If you want a newer, better gaming experience, play zelda. Skyward sword is coming out in november so buy it then. They looked at her blank in the face and said: "What's Skyward Sword?" My sis looked at them blank in the face, and walked away...

I hate kids who just play call of duty. They are not gamers. Gamers are people who not only play zelda, but all other genres of games, like RPG, Action/Adventure, Platformers etc.

Edit: They said what is zelda?

Soma said:
Pavolink said:

yeah, that's what I said some days ago... however I later noticed you receive more damage with the Zora suit than the green one

I already passed the Temple of Time, I was lost like an hour, couldn't figure out how to reach something at the end  =p

I've been busy this week so I'll probably play until weekend

Tehehe, I have to admit, I waste like an hour trying to find how the fishing rod works...nothing to be proud...

@IncredibleZombieMan

3 hearts and without shield. I'm planning to do the Cave of Ordeals, maybe this weekend!

@ Pavolink

Good luck with that i you havent already beaten it

IncredibleZombieMan said:
@ Pavolink

Good luck with that i you havent already beaten it

Played again Twilight Princess!

3 hearts, no shield and Ordon Sword, go to Cave of Ordeals and.... failed! D:

I was so close to complete. Died at the level with two Aeralfos and one darknut, just a couple of levels to finish. Damn. Maybe I will try again, but I'm more interest to do a harder walkthrough:

- Only 3 hearts

- No shield

- Ordon Sword (except for necessy parts)

- Only first bottle, no potions, milk or fairies allowed (should be used for lantern oil)

- No hidden skill, except for the first one only for learning purposes, no for use

- Zora armor (vulnerable to ice/fire attacks)

- No warp

- Every dungeon/cave must be done

- Only one bomb bag (nomal bombs>water bombs>bomblings)

- No wallet/bow/bomb bags expansions

- No Magic Armor

- Every path in Hyrule must be opened

- Fish journal/bugs side-quest complete, at least 57 poes

Btw, playing TP yesterday, found one interesting detail: Zant cannot be touched with Ordon Sword, he banish, so Master Sword is mandatory. Now I'm interest to know if the same is with Ganondorf.

I just beat Zelda 2. What a harsh game, the small 3DS is not making things easier>:( Zelda I is a bit easier with a good map.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com