By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All right gamrConnect, we're going to play Zelda games together!

Still playing Twilight Princess, trying to find all things. Yesterday I found the fourth bottle, still missing 4 heart pieces and 13 poes. After that I think the only thing left is Ganon's castle. Is there a way to find easily all the poes? Or I have to travel everything again?

In other news, Skyward Sword just arrived but I have to wait until weekend for someone to go for it =(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Let my wife play Skyward Sword today instead of hopping on it myself. Will play more of it tomorrow, I think.

Finally finished Twilight Princess, found the last hearts but still need to find like 10 Poes. I really have no idea where they can be.... I'm tempted to look in a guide. Is there a way to know if you find all of them in an specific area? Something like in OoT with the Skulltulas icon appearing in the map? Any tip or help for looking them?

Anyway, some impressions. I liked the final battle(s) with Ganon, specially the last one. I always wanted a sword vs sword fight and this was it. Sadly, it was very easy. During all the four battles I never had the need to use a fairy or medicine, while in OoT even the first Ganon could be kicking my ass. I really don't like this, I mean I don't want him to be impossible to beat but at least something more challenging, the way it is just make it a forgettable battle imo.

I liked the game, but I thought it was a Good Zelda game, not Great. The beginning was very slow, the character design was weird, some musics were really bad, it wasn't challenging and I never could get in the story. I may sound like Malstrom but I really think developers here tried to be "so creative" that it was all messed up. OoT and WindWaker story may be simpler and even if you know what to expect it was really good. Here I felt they tried to surprise us with their creativity but instead I had a lot of "WTF is that" moments o_O

I remember reading someone said that for the first time in a Zelda game they cared for the other characters in the story.... for me it was the opposite. At the end in the credits, seeing all people returning home safely, I just couldn't care less, I didn't feel any connection like in other Zelda games.

It may sound like it was a bad game for me, but no, I really liked it and for a strange reason I want to play it again (maybe I'll like it more the second time). I just have this feeling that even if it was a good game, it's not a memorable experience like the other Zelda games.

I beat Skyward Sword today.

The final boss is an order of magnitude more difficult than any other 3D Zelda boss, and that's not an exaggeration.

What a great game, holy shit.

Khuutra said:

The final boss is an order of magnitude more difficult than any other 3D Zelda boss, and that's not an exaggeration.

if this includes Majora's Mask, then that is saying something (damn Gyorg...)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I was looking for the ghosts yesterday, only 4 missing. According to the guide 3 are in Gerudo Mesa, so I'm just missing one dammit, wish there was a Sun song kinda of thing like in Ocarina.

Skyward Sword just arrived! The box is amazing can't wait to play it but I need to find all the poes first in TP =(

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:

Yes, it does. Apparently I didn't know the "trick" to fighting the final boss, and that could have made it (much, much, much) easier, but I won't be able to test that out until I get to him in Hero mode.

What a good, satisfying fight.

Finally finished TP with all the poes! Next is Skyward Sword

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:

Yes, it does. Apparently I didn't know the "trick" to fighting the final boss, and that could have made it (much, much, much) easier, but I won't be able to test that out until I get to him in Hero mode.

What a good, satisfying fight.

I have some advice, don't over-prepare.... before I went to the final boss I went back to skyloft and got two Guardian+ potions (stop you taking damage for 3 mins) and 3 heart++ potions.... I got through the first bit of the fight losing about 10 hearts, but for the second stage (when he brings lightning to his sword) I decided to down a guardian potion, and thus beat him wihout losing any more hearts. I found it a little dissapointing because of that (the last Ghirahim fight though was awesome)