By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS 2 Story Discussion Thread + inFAMOUS 3 predictions!

I think the next game will let you choose evil or good at the beginning of the game.

Around the Network

*** Good Ending Spoilers ***
really didn't like this one :( noooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooole! the boss battle could have been done a bit better too btw. it was nowhere near as epic as kessler fight...nor was it as hard!

***Evil ending spoilers****
Loved AND Hated it! great ending, lots of emotion, creativity involved. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE Nix and the fat bastard! :( fudge cole!

am I the only one who had trouble killing zeke? :S for a few moments I just couldn't..I know it's a game and all but damn...it was hard for me.

I'm sure they will continue with the good ending...I actually hope they do. and please keep ice jump and fire bird for the next game! :P

most probably, cole will come back to life, disoriented etc etc. and it will end up being as if he played into the masterplan of a villain..or created one by his actions. it will take place in the west coast! and he will have wind powers! or water!

actually..I don't care just give me the next game already! :P this is def my GOTY so far

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
*** Good Ending Spoilers ***
really didn't like this one :( noooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooole! the boss battle could have been done a bit better too btw. it was nowhere near as epic as kessler fight...nor was it as hard!

***Evil ending spoilers****
Loved AND Hated it! great ending, lots of emotion, creativity involved. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE Nix and the fat bastard! :( fudge cole!

am I the only one who had trouble killing zeke? :S for a few moments I just couldn't..I know it's a game and all but damn...it was hard for me.

I'm sure they will continue with the good ending...I actually hope they do. and please keep ice jump and fire bird for the next game! :P

most probably, cole will come back to life, disoriented etc etc. and it will end up being as if he played into the masterplan of a villain..or created one by his actions. it will take place in the west coast! and he will have wind powers! or water!

actually..I don't care just give me the next game already! :P this is def my GOTY so far

Trust me you're not alone, killing zeke was painful for me too! I couldn't do it, zeke knew he couldn't kill cole, it made me so sad!!

"Half as long, twice as bright" -Best line in the game....

you know what i didn't like about infamous 2 tho?

The fact BOTH black characters died no matter what but the other ethnic ones had a chance to live :/
Sry, as a black person its just something you notice. Just like in movies, the black guy ALWAYS dies lmao.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:

The fact BOTH black characters died no matter what but the other ethnic ones had a chance to live :/
Sry, as a black person its just something you notice. Just like in movies, the black guy ALWAYS dies lmao.

uh, she was red bro ;D

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

lol, high five!!!

lol, ouch.....just read the good ending by accident.....was hoping to see a giant SPOILERS tag like Neogaf does and the SPOILERS tag in the thread not positioned right next to the spoilers themselves :z

0:

Guess it was my fault!

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
lol, ouch.....just read the good ending by accident.....was hoping to see a giant SPOILERS tag like Neogaf does and the SPOILERS tag in the thread not positioned right next to the spoilers themselves :z

0:

Guess it was my fault!

as long as u didnt see the evil ending lol. Its so much better imo lol