By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turn Your Girlfriend Into A Gamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIGdTuXn4so

Now some of us might have trouble even getting a girlfriend.... but just incase, I thought I'd link this video =p

Is your girlfriend already a gamer? Do you even want a gamer girlfriend? Will you try this?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

My GF and I played Peggle for an hour last night. It was horrible!! You don't want your girlfriend to be a gamer in any way, shape or form. Trust me.

My kid on the other hand--now that's a girl gamer you want on your side! We beat Hunted: The Demon's Forge together. Now if only she didn't drink the sleg.........

Saw this crappy video back in... 2009?
No reason to follow it, really.

It doesn't matter if the girl I fall in love with does not partake in gaming.

LOL good luck people

Around the Network

My fiance likes games like Ninjump, Angry Birds, Plants VS Zombies, Farmville, Cityville and Disgaea.

Yeah, Disgaea.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I first have to get one, then I'll think about turning her into whatever I want.

Above: still the best game of the year.

pezus said:
I want to turn mine into a genie so that she can grant me all of my wishes.

That would be the best =D

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Disgaea is a fine series, good work

I was already into gaming so it doesn't really count for me but may I suggest any 2 player co-op dungeon crawler, any dance game or on the single player side of things more cinematic games with strong character relationships and drama like the Final Fantasies (FF8 and the FF10's are good starters in particular) or other Jrpgs with strong love affairs between characters

Plus games with female protagonists Like Bayonetta and Tomb Raider are great too

I love all of the above (and most Jrpgs in general) but as I said I got into gaming of my own accord (or really as an extension of my parents accord) so its a bit hard to judge but if you had to start getting a girl into them that would be my advice on where to start

My housemate is a total non gamer (and fervent follower of fashion) and she played Bayonetta to completion (albeit on easy), played Lara Croft and the guardian of light to completion with me and will be playing dungeon siege 3 with me once it releases. Plus she is better than me at singstar dance and we cheer and loves the games (though she is an ex American cheerleader whereas I was just lumped with the lame Australian equivalent of the sport (simple dances and nothing more) so she does have an advantage there)

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)