By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD - Wii 236k, 3DS 97k, X360 270k, PS3 177k, L.A. Noire 899k

kowenicki said:
What's with the ever changing title? How does that work?

Anyway, I shall check back in later. I'm intrigued for this months figures.

you can edit thread titles with the new gamrconnect :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yeah I remember it's 87%

Updated the numbers in the op to roughly 13% and rounded, it's just a ball park figue.

PS3 did something like 150k last may so if it beats that by the 30k they have here then i think that is pretty good going.

However i got a feeling we will be seeing different numbers. I think that whole hacked thing will have affected the numbers a little.

At E3 someone said PS3 is UP YOY 27%... is it true?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
At E3 someone said PS3 is UP YOY 27%... is it true?

Yes it's true. However, they meant up 27% THAT week over last year, and THAt week had the PS3 black ops bundle or something.

Seece I'm on a really old mac right now so I can't get on-screen pc images I can see to upload online, but when the NPD article goes live you're welcome to update it with the graphics. If not I'll get to it when my new laptop charger arrives on Wednesday - the data is in the article for you to add to a chart if you want.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said:

Seece I'm on a really old mac right now so I can't get on-screen pc images I can see to upload online, but when the NPD article goes live you're welcome to update it with the graphics. If not I'll get to it when my new laptop charger arrives on Wednesday - the data is in the article for you to add to a chart if you want.

Sure thing, I'll do the chart right after!

8pm here

kowenicki said:
So 11pm right?

11 - 12 for HW, no definitive time given the companies themselves have to leak them now.