By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS: Getting better and Better every day

Ckoal said:
arcane_chaos said:
Ckoal said:
arcane_chaos said:
I disagree, 3DS will suck until Golden Sun 4 comes out(or Kingdom Hearts 3D...whichever comes first)

Why do you think that though, i mean are those the only games you play 

i was kidding....

Sorry I thought you were serious, i'm dumb lol

lol nah, sometimes internet sarcasm is to detect, believe me, I know

Around the Network

I totally agree with points 2 and 3.
I also don't know why, but it's such a joy seeing a green or blue light in the top right corner. :)
The eShop is looking good, too.

And next week Zelda is out! After that I'll impatiently wait for Mario Kart, the new Mario game, Animal Crossing etc.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Nano Assault Gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iX5-FYRBU

Awesome as hell man!

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i have not got a 3DS and personally i feel like it has been a weak launch and following months. So far the only games i am interested in are coming "later this year" or next year, and then there is the price -- it is $350 here (~$360 USD), that is kinda steep given that it PSVita has the same RRP and has a launch line-up that is in my opinion is better than what 3DS currently offers.

Though once Nintendo drops the price and maybe releases a "3DS Lite" version then i might look into getting one.

I bought a 3DS on launch day because I traded in my old DS and had a ton of credit at amazon. I still haven't bought a 3DS game and I haven't really played my 3DS for 2 months (been kind of busy). That said, there are a LOT of great games coming out soon. I am finally excited about my 3DS after seeing the Mario 3DS game, super paper Mario, Starfox, Mario Kart 3DS, and especially Luigi's Mansion 2. Also, some of the 3rd party games look great.

It looks like a great system and I am excited to finally start playing it later this year.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

3DS: Getting worser and worser every day

fixed

The 3DS certainly does get better every day. I'm thrilled with it and today it kicked up another notch on the awesome meter as I downloaded the system update. The web browser and eShop are great.

Waiting for a price cut, and for some more games to release.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

There is a lot to be excited about for the 3DS and not just the main Nintendo IPs like Super Mario, Mario Kart, Star Fox, and the Legend of Zelda OoT. Nintendo is also coming out with a new IP called The Rolling Western for the eshop. Fans of fighting games also should be pleased, with SSF4, DoA and Blazblue already out on the system and both Tekken and Super Smash Bros waiting in the wings.

I think my devotion to the 3DS will be sealed next week after Ocarina comes out and I have 14 hour car trip to New Orleans to play the living crap out it. The number of games coming out for it that are "my kinda games" is staggering, so I feel like it has only just begun.
AND
Streetpass is super fun when I finally get one!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME