By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS: Getting better and Better every day

So it's been 3 months since the 3DS has been released and I am more and more Happy with my Day one purchase of the system. 

Reasons are as follows 

1. Games in 3D are actually awesome once you get used to them

2. StreetPass is awesome, i don't know why but like i get much satisfaction when i pass someone on the street and then my little light goes green.

3. SpotPass is a very convenient way of updating games and giving us data for them. I like waking up and seeing that little blue light, it means something cool has happened

4. E-Shop. Okay i love the E-Shop, I can download great nintendo game what else do I need, but wait there's more, i mean 3D trailers of games and Movies, awesome. 

5. Upcoming games are really looking cool, Kid Icarus, Mario Cart, cool to me

Does anyone agree or disagree with me, if so please let me know and give me your thoughts

((this is my first topic so if it's poorly written I apologize)) 

3609-1228-9914

Around the Network

I agree that things are looking up.

It seems to be similar to what happened to the PS3. The longer it goes, the better things get.

Hopefully sales will reflect that as well....

Yeah, but I will wait to get one until the good games come out. And I want a red one, which will soon be available in Japan. Also, it's too expensive for my taste.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

When was the red one announced

3609-1228-9914

Ckoal said:
When was the red one announced

Yesterday

Around the Network

WANT starfox! want want want!

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Coolio

3609-1228-9914

I disagree, 3DS will suck until Golden Sun 4 comes out(or Kingdom Hearts 3D...whichever comes first)

The E3 showing of Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D and Kid Icarus by the end of the year has me very pleased. With Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing and Paper Mario coming next year, and all of the third party support and additional features, I'm very happy with my 3DS purchase. Hopefully these software releases will increase sales and support for the system--it could host some amazing games and I'm looking forward to that.

arcane_chaos said:
I disagree, 3DS will suck until Golden Sun 4 comes out(or Kingdom Hearts 3D...whichever comes first)

Why do you think that though, i mean are those the only games you play 

3609-1228-9914