By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yeah, I figure it'll be high 60's low 70's. it could be just as good as the first and/or second, but because it's on the portable system, it'll get flambasted.

my estimate for my own review: 7/10. why? Well, I absolutely adored Resistance 3, but this looks to be more like 2, which is decent but too 'mainstream' with the regenerating health and limited weaponry, I also imagine the analog sticks might be just a little too weak to really make precision aiming good. but that's just a prediction, we'll see how it actually turns out.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Any Resistance: Burning Skies meta predictions?

I say 82.

I'm going to be bold here: 67. Yeah... hopefully it scores much higher and it's a very good game. A love the story and setting of the Resistance franchise, I don't want to see it die.

RafaelOrix said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I say 82.

I'm going to be bold here: 67. Yeah... hopefully it scores much higher and it's a very good game. A love the story and setting of the Resistance franchise, I don't want to see it die.

The bold train left about an hour ago, I'm so sorry.

I guess i better pre-order my gravity daze too, i usually import from UK cause it's cheaper but the downside is it takes 2 weeks to get too me, but no way im waiting 2 weeks for my gravity daze!

Aj_habfan said:
RafaelOrix said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I say 82.

The bold train left about an hour ago, I'm so sorry.

Nah... I'm way too cool for a train :P

OT: I'm interested on Smart As, however I think the price will be high for this type of game (they are releasing a boxed version of the game).

Around the Network

Aww, I don't think I'm going to order mine from Newegg.... I'll just get it full price at Best Buy or GameStop.

Just droping this here, as rumors keep growing of a Vita version of LBP Karting. Taken from PSLifeStyle.

Well, it would be strange to not see LBP Karting on Vita, with everything crossplatform. I'm pretty sure they will announce the game on E3.

RafaelOrix said:
Well, it would be strange to not see LBP Karting on Vita, with everything crossplatform. I'm pretty sure they will announce the game on E3.

If it does drop, it may be in development by Sony San Diego, who developed the PSP and Vita versions of ModNation, as United Front has said that they are not developing a Vita version.

GameBoss01 said:
RafaelOrix said:

If it does drop, it may be in development by Sony San Diego, who developed the PSP and Vita versions of ModNation, as United Front has said that they are not developing a Vita version.

True, that's a very likely scenario.