By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
leatherhat said:
Whats this about gravity rush for 30 bucks?

I think you are too late >_<. If you order it on Newegg by 5/16 you can get a coupon for $10 off.

Around the Network
SunofKratos said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
do we know when LBPVita was delayed till?
hmm im not sure i like LBPKarting releasing on Vita right now.. I'm getting LBPV this year and LBPK on PS3.. thats a lot in 1 year.. 2 LBP's on the Vita in 1 year so close would seem stupid.

Well my online retailer has Little Big Planet listend for September 26.

And for Little Big Planet Karting. I think we will have some anouncement during E3. I also think that the Playstation All Stars Battle Royal Game is also in development for the vita because it would fit perfectly in the vita lineup.

And why should Sony not release a Little Big Planet Karting Vita this year. It would only make sense  releasing it during christmas time and since the Little Big Planet Franchise is a very child friendly IP it would have the best legs during Christams time. ( we see that with the previous Little Big Planet Games, small opening but huge legs in christmas time). It would a mistake to release Little Big Planet Karting Vita during march or in the summer 2013.

And for the Forsaken Souls rumours. I think it would be the Amerikan/european name for the game soul Sacrifice.

i dunno.. i jsut dont think its very wise to release 2 LittleBigPlanets so close to each other on the same system.. there will literally be about 1/2month gap. plus a LBP on PS3. maybe (i know il get killed for this) just put LittleBigPlanetKartingVita out end of 2013... *runs away super fast

Burning Skies will be awful, probably low 60's on metacritic :/

I sure hope LBP Vita isn't delayed, I want LBP on the go :(

TeddostheFireKing said:

Same! Although I could see Sony delaying this until the holiday season.

TeddostheFireKing said:

The PSP version of LBP works on the Vita. It might help your LBP fix until the release of the Vita version.

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network

quick question
i just brought Star Wars battlefront2 on Vita but i cant use the duel analogs... i thought you could on PSP games? HELP ME!

also.. what do you guys think the chances of PS2 games being playable on it?

PlaystaionGamer said:
quick question
i just brought Star Wars battlefront2 on Vita but i cant use the duel analogs... i thought you could on PSP games? HELP ME!

Put your finger on the screen until the menu pops up then change the "Right Stick" option, also ticking the "Bilinear Filtering" Box reduces the jaggies

Chevinator123 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
quick question

Put your finger on the screen until the menu pops up then change the "Right Stick" option, also ticking the "Bilinear Filtering" Box reduces the jaggies

brilliant! thank you! cant wait to play this game again! 

PlaystaionGamer said:
Chevinator123 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
quick question

brilliant! thank you! cant wait to play this game again! 

:D

i want a vita so bad that i'm thinking of skipping out on all my bills this month. if i pooled all my resources together, i'd have enough for a vita. although that would mean that i'd be without internet, water, electricity until i pay my unitlity bills lol!

ahahahahaha! nope, cant let that happen.. having a family and having different priorities sucks :p