By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Does anyone know if the new GOW Ascention game is confirmed to be for PS3?

Not confirmed, but the amazon boxart was a PS3 case...

And Santa Monica only really make PS3 games.

Around the Network

So Vita owners, feeling a little bummed out that new GoW game isn't for you? Well here's something else to get excited about

The Soul Sacrifice site just launched, and you get a nifty teaser for whatever the hell this game is.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/soulsacrifice/ja/

'A true fantasy'

'A sorcerer'

'It's not about co-operation'

'It's about fighting, shoulder to shoulder'

'Are you ready?'

May 10th reveal :)

Aj_habfan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Does anyone know if the new GOW Ascention game is confirmed to be for PS3?

Not confirmed, but the amazon boxart was a PS3 case...

And Santa Monica only really make PS3 games.

The teaser also ends with the PS3 LONG LIVE PLAY slogan. It is confirmed to be for PS3 but that doesn't mean it can also come on VITA or that a GOW is coming to VITA. It is really likely that a GOW game is coming to VITA but I'm a bit sceptical with the dev they choose since Ready At Dawn said that wouln't do any more GOW games.

The announcements of Soul Sacrifice (check back on it May 10th) and GOW: Ascension have me pretty hyped! I think it's good that Kaz has taken full control of Sony lol

wodanaz20 said:
what are all the vita titles that everyone is excited for besides gravity rush, personally i am incredibly into resistance: bs ( what mainly sold me on the vita) but are there any other upcoming titles that need more notice than they are getting

Besides Gravity Rush and Ciel no Sourge (and Street Fighter X Tekken also), the title I'm really happy to see coming on Vita is Hatsune Miku Next

I was mad at Sega for having sold the licence to Nintendo with that horrible 3DS episode. But the real Hatsune Miku stays on Playstation :)

Around the Network

oooo, super exited too see what this soul game is

Some artwork: http://theparanoidgamer.com/sony-to-reveal-soul-sacrifice-on-may-10th-first-images/

I'm loving this artwork, can't wait to see gameplay of it.

I was thinking that the iOS Mass Effect games would work perfectly on the Vita, then I thought that all the iOS shooters would work perfectly on the Vita (i.e. much better than on pads and phones). So here's hoping that Sony does not let devs go uninterested in the Vita.

( I really need to buy one, I'm all talk and no action. Soon, I promise.)

wrong thread, sorry.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

From the Soul Sacrifice art:

Lest I succumb to the monster

within my future self, this journal

I do entrust