By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Saruk said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Saruk said:
So what exactly is this Playstation Suite I keep seeing people mention, anyone mind sharing what it is?

Here is the summary I got off of wiki

"

PlayStation Suite is an upcoming software framework that will be used to provide downloadable PlayStation content for devices that meet the forthcoming PlayStation Certified requirements. Currently, this includes devices that both run Android 2.3 and meet specific unannounced hardware requirements, and Sony's PlayStation Vita. The framework will be cross-platform and cross-device, which Sony refers to as "hardware-neutral". (It is based on the Mono platform.)[1] It is currently set to be released around April of 2012. It is expected to be released along side the upcoming Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the 2011 Xperia portfolio[1][2]"

what I think it basically is a gaming marketplace,,,for Android (with other non android devices included but mainly aimed at that market segment) the SDK for this is priced at $99 so entry is rather cheap and if pulled off properly this could be a very very good thing for sony. If anyone else can give a better more detailed explanation please do so

Ah I see, thanks! So does this mean the vita will have a bunch of $0.99 games or something?

And apps - which is much better than junk games for 1$ ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Saruk said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Saruk said:
So what exactly is this Playstation Suite I keep seeing people mention, anyone mind sharing what it is?

Here is the summary I got off of wiki

"

PlayStation Suite is an upcoming software framework that will be used to provide downloadable PlayStation content for devices that meet the forthcoming PlayStation Certified requirements. Currently, this includes devices that both run Android 2.3 and meet specific unannounced hardware requirements, and Sony's PlayStation Vita. The framework will be cross-platform and cross-device, which Sony refers to as "hardware-neutral". (It is based on the Mono platform.)[1] It is currently set to be released around April of 2012. It is expected to be released along side the upcoming Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the 2011 Xperia portfolio[1][2]"

what I think it basically is a gaming marketplace,,,for Android (with other non android devices included but mainly aimed at that market segment) the SDK for this is priced at $99 so entry is rather cheap and if pulled off properly this could be a very very good thing for sony. If anyone else can give a better more detailed explanation please do so

Ah I see, thanks! So does this mean the vita will have a bunch of $0.99 games or something?

And apps - which is much better than junk games for 1$ ;)

oh yea I forgot about the app market for a bit there...we could see some fun apps on the vita :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ryuzaki57 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ryuzaki57 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

@ithis: sorry mate :S I only have a wifi model...hopefully someone with a 3g vita can help you out

and folks here's a new video for Ciel No Surge

2 WEEKS LEFT! I will get this in two weeks, the wait is KILLING me!!!!!! 早く早くイオンちゃあああああん!

do you have a better idea about what the gameplay will be like for this game?

Nope. seems a adventure/dating sim so far. In the last article a read in a Japanese game magazine, it kind looks like a super-evolved tamagochi (do people still know those?) as Ion actualy gets closer to you and can do more actions as she regains her lost memory. It's like a virtual girldfriend, but the mechanics definitely look deeper than in Love Plus, Dream Club or the likes. I'll be writing a small preview and then a full review so I'll let you know :)  

i miss tamagachis wonder what happened to those

what are all the vita titles that everyone is excited for besides gravity rush, personally i am incredibly into resistance: bs ( what mainly sold me on the vita) but are there any other upcoming titles that need more notice than they are getting

wodanaz20 said:

They're all dead, lying in piles of their own waste.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
wodanaz20 said:

They're all dead, lying in piles of their own waste.

thats pretty brutal but i cant remember me keeping one alive for more than two months

wodanaz20 said:
what are all the vita titles that everyone is excited for besides gravity rush, personally i am incredibly into resistance: bs ( what mainly sold me on the vita) but are there any other upcoming titles that need more notice than they are getting

Well I'm really looking forward to Gravity Rush and Resistance Burning Skies, these seem to be awesome! There's also Mortal Kombat.

I'm sincerely waiting for MK Vita, Resistance BS, Gravity Rush, LBP Vita, Warrior's Lair, Street Fighter X Tekken. and those are the ones already announced (and shown) on the US.

Also want (without knowing how they are): Killzone, Assassin's Creed, GTA, and others I can't seem to remember.

I'm ALSO hoping that the rumor about FF type-0 coming to the Vita is true :D

Does anyone know if the new GOW Ascention game is confirmed to be for PS3?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz4KK5NYU0A ign teasing a sequel to demon souls for the vita. Damn you ign if your wrong. BTW the rumoured God of War game has been officially announced for the ps3. i'm cool with it though and i'm sure the vita will get a GOW game eventuality

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share