By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I can't wait until E3 to see what games are announced for the Vita. I'm hoping GTA and a God Of War game are announced for it.

Around the Network

I personally just want Type-0 reveal for the west

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yeah some RPGs would not be wrong :).

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

SnakeDrake said:
The new Hatsune Miku game for the psvita and the ps3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxcdzLpPkT0

Will probably get this one on the Vita to avoid the embarrassment of room mates walking in.

Well I want God of War, FF Type 0 and tons of new IPs exclusive for PS Vita.
Oh yesterday I had a blast playing Motorstorm RC seing these avatars of Ken (Rafux) and Tifa (rutea7) running. Epic!

Around the Network

Hey guys is or will Ragnarok Odyssey available for the European gaming market? I´ve seen it on Amazon for 90€ and that´s not worht it.

AndrewWK said:
Hey guys is or will Ragnarok Odyssey available for the European gaming market? I´ve seen it on Amazon for 90€ and that´s not worht it.

It's not available and they didn't announce anything yet for the west, sadly.

I do hope they will release it overseas soon..the game looks amazing

I am almost done with Mutant Blob attack (last level!) so far it has been truly magnificant..I already can't wait for a sequel. On another note I have $14 on my psn....what should I buy? :S Is God Eater available for psp titles on vita?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I do hope they will release it overseas soon..the game looks amazing

I am almost done with Mutant Blob attack (last level!) so far it has been truly magnificant..I already can't wait for a sequel. On another note I have $14 on my psn....what should I buy? :S Is God Eater available for psp titles on vita?

Get disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness in preparation for disgaea 3 coming out on Tuesday.  Great game, loads of fun, and it's only 15 bucks...shit, wait, nevermind. 

Uh, get final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions then!  It's 10 bucks, and it's a fantastic game! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Thanks for the suggestions Runa :D I'll take a look around the shop and see...14 bucks is such an awkward amount to have lol. I already had 4 and got a 20 psn card. Bought the new UC3 map pack (cuz I'm addicted to that like a druggie) now 14 left..hmmm

btw guys..I have been reading a lot of discussion on the teaser sony put up recently. The most logical conclusion would be a new GOW game for the ps3. But some are saying it could be Heavenly Sword sequel, which I hope is not true. HS2 imho should be made for the vita and the series should be KEPT with the vita. What do you guys think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!