By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I still think and hoe that it will be a god of war spin of for the vita. Werent there some rumour some weeks ago where a source say that a new God of war Game will feature Kratos and Deimos escaping from the underworld.
Sounds like a spin of to me for a new god of war Trilogy with the north gods.

Imagination- Kratos and Deimos are death and both will escape from Hades and with the death of Zeus and co the new gods from the north will arrive and want all the might for themselves and Kratos and Deimos will stop them and save the planet Kratos destroyed. Sounds like an epic trilogy for me.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Well I want God of War, FF Type 0 and tons of new IPs exclusive for PS Vita.
Oh yesterday I had a blast playing Motorstorm RC seing these avatars of Ken (Rafux) and Tifa (rutea7) running. Epic!

Haha thanks man, ghost mode is awesome in Motorstorm RC, I been loving Montezuma Blitz these last days I wish there was a real complete version and not the way they try to sell you gems for money.

Is there anyone trying to get Motorstorm RC platinum? If you complete all the races under 10 minutes in a specific chapter you are supposed to get a gold trophy. I have completed all in under 9 minutes and still the trophy didn't pop.

i have Motorstorm RC on platinum and 100%

love the game

I came for the Gravity Rush info. I'm not disappointed! Definitely going to pre-order this one.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
RafaelOrix said:
Well I want God of War, FF Type 0 and tons of new IPs exclusive for PS Vita.
Oh yesterday I had a blast playing Motorstorm RC seing these avatars of Ken (Rafux) and Tifa (rutea7) running. Epic!

Haha thanks man, ghost mode is awesome in Motorstorm RC, I been loving Montezuma Blitz these last days I wish there was a real complete version and not the way they try to sell you gems for money.

You know what? Me too! I like the game, but I hate the idea of buying extra lives. Not my thing at all.

will their be an update that allows PS1 games to be played on the vita....bought a 16gb memory stick and just found that out

arcane_chaos said:
will their be an update that allows PS1 games to be played on the vita....bought a 16gb memory stick and just found that out

Yes, but no release date for when it will release.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

really wish i hadn't of sold it.
oh well, roll on e3 with a price cut and il buy another Vita

PlaystaionGamer said:
really wish i hadn't of sold it.
oh well, roll on e3 with a price cut and il buy another Vita

It's okay, as long as you're a supporter in heart. =)