By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
TheKoreanGuy said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I don't know what this game is, but it's happening. Some people are excited for it. 

Oh wait, it's on the chart I just posted. Go me?

Aw man, I was just going to post this here. I could hardly contain my excitement while I was watching it lol.

This is getting an import from me for sure! Unless it is getting localized of course.

It will be release in NA and Japan. It will release in Korean this summer. NA and Japan TBA.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I don't know what this game is, but it's happening. Some people are excited for it. 

Oh wait, it's on the chart I just posted. Go me?

Aw man, I was just going to post this here. I could hardly contain my excitement while I was watching it lol.

This is getting an import from me for sure! Unless it is getting localized of course.

It will be release in NA and Japan. It will release in Korean this summer. NA and Japan TBA.

This is great news. You have no idea.

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade! SUMMON!

We finally have the pre-order bonuses for GD!!!!

"Gravity Rush is the PlayStation Vita title to get this Summer, and considering it's an action RPG featuring a girl who can defy gravity it's no wonder why it's the most anticipated Vita release of the year. After a successful release in Japan Sony are now offering some pre-order bonuses to the West, and they're hot.

The additional content included with Gravity Rush pre-orders include a Military Costume for the main character -- which can be seen above -- in addition to four extra missions. The four missions consist of two challenges and two quest missions to give you a few more reasons to run around gravity kicking your foes. Pre-orders are currently available on both Amazon and GameStop, so claim your copy and get the added content at no extra cost.

Gravity Rush will release on June 12th, and a demo will be available on the European PlayStation Store this May 30th. Presumably, North America will receive the demo sometime between then and the release date but nothing has been confirmed."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nice preorder bonus, too bad I can't enjoy it since I don't live in US :( By the way, I think I will buy the boxed versions of Resistance and Gravity Rush.

For those who care

F1 2011 Vita Discounted This Weekend

Communications Manager at Codemasters Andy Gray has just posted on his Twitter that F1 2011 for the Vita will be discounted over the China GP weekend.

F1 2011 from today until April 16th will be discounted in price and cost just 24,99€/£19.99 on the Playstation Store.

http://playstationer.net/2012/04/13/f1-2011-vita-discounted-this-weekend/

Around the Network

If the per order is included in the box as redeem codes then I have nothing to worry about.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RafaelOrix said:
Nice preorder bonus, too bad I can't enjoy it since I don't live in US :( By the way, I think I will buy the boxed versions of Resistance and Gravity Rush.

Yep good choice. The boxarts for those two games are smexc

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

Yep good choice. The boxarts for those two games are smexc

I would love some pre order incentive like this here... would buy it now!

I've been waiting for Gravity Rush since the day they anounced it .. but Sony did well saving it for june ! this and resistance will help the vita to sell more in the west !

yep it certainly will help the momentum going and in june we will haveE3 and sony should and I think they will, announce games for the latter part of the year

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!